millsan1

LOL @ Alamo Ammo $1300/1000 Federal 5.56 Bulk

Yeah, there are people who will pay that. Think about it, somewhere out there there is a guy who makes $2500 a week with all the toys in the world and doesn't care to wait around to find ammo at a good price. If it's available, he'll order it. Pocket change...

Dude the thing is people are paying it. This very board amazes me,. people are paying absolutely stupid prices being asked for rifles etc. on the sale forum, to me, I'

m insulted by some of the asking prices that sell out in a matter of minutes.

Just yesterday I saw something , without naming names, I saw an ammo being sold 'second-hand' for more per round that it is being sold for brand new at some sites. But people snapped it up with relish. I mean how do you tell someone not to do that? and really, i do not see it getting better. Unlike the past years, this time, the sky really is falling. If you don't get it now, you might not get it for a fair price ever again.

Dude the thing is people are paying it. This very board amazes me,. people are paying absolutely stupid prices being asked for rifles etc. on the sale forum, to me, I'

m insulted by some of the asking prices that sell out in a matter of minutes.

Just yesterday I saw something , without naming names, I saw an ammo being sold 'second-hand' for more per round that it is being sold for brand new at some sites. But people snapped it up with relish. I mean how do you tell someone not to do that? and really, i do not see it getting better. Unlike the past years, this time, the sky really is falling. If you don't get it now, you might not get it for a fair price ever again.

thats why everyone should roll their own. i'm in the process of setting up a press in my garage. i just wish it wasnt so damn cold so i could actually tolerate working in there.

It's funny i was just discussing this with my old man.

Basically I had major major back surgery in 2010, spine was redone with a prosthesis, I had artificial total disc replacement. it has been a long journey since. But especially in the beginning all I had was free time. I WISH i had invested the moeny I had then (which was pilng up since I didnt do anythig) and made myself learn how, because I would have both a ton of premium hand loads and a ton of cheap cheap ammo too. I just wish I realized that at the time.

Yeah, there are people who will pay that. Think about it, somewhere out there there is a guy who makes $2500 a week with all the toys in the world and doesn't care to wait around to find ammo at a good price. If it's available, he'll order it. Pocket change...

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also it would not surprise me to see 5.56 offered for 2 bucks a round in the not so distant future if things don't settle down soon, I hope and pray I am wrong but like I said, it won't surprise me.

It's funny i was just discussing this with my old man.

Basically I had major major back surgery in 2010, spine was redone with a prosthesis, I had artificial total disc replacement. it has been a long journey since. But especially in the beginning all I had was free time. I WISH i had invested the moeny I had then (which was pilng up since I didnt do anythig) and made myself learn how, because I would have both a ton of premium hand loads and a ton of cheap cheap ammo too. I just wish I realized that at the time.

You know what they say... There's no time like the present.