What is missing the criteria. There's always criteria besides the "named" manufacturers and models.... For example "A semi-automatic shotgun that can either (a) hold more than 3 rds or (b) has a pistol grip" or something like "A non semi-automatic rifle capable of accepting a detachable magazine"

That is were the devil in the details for things like lwcr, larue, side-chargers, etc.

I wonder who put the bee in her bonnet about Thompsons. Thompsons!? Really!? When has a Thompson been involved in a shooting since the end of WWII?

It is because she remembers it so clearly since she was there when it was happening!

The legislation strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and state bans by:
  • Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test.

The bill also makes the ban harder to evade by eliminating the easy-to-remove

bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test.

All semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one

military feature: ... grenade launcher or rocket launcher...

Gotta love a politician's logic. Yes it makes perfect sense to eliminate bayonet mounts & flash suppressors, then add in rifle mounted grenade or rocket launchers...

PSG-1s are like...12k+ and some of those other rifles are well into the 6k+ range. Exactly how many of these does she think are out on the street ? The list reads like a hastily thrown together menu from skimming through video game manuals.

PSG-1s are like...12k+ and some of those other rifles are well into the 6k+ range. Exactly how many of these does she think are out on the street ? The list reads like a hastily thrown together menu from skimming through video game manuals.

Sounds like a list hurriedly put together by her Law Clerk, instead of her actually doing her job and researching. You know the saying, "we can read it after we pass it".

It was confirmed that like the Brady Campaign, she carefully selected from top experts out of a picture book.

Yeah, great f***in' job curbing crime. Thank the lord that now all five of those dastardly people that own a PSG-1 in this country will never be able to use them for their evil crimes. :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, great f***in' job curbing crime. Thank the lord that now all five of those dastardly people that own a PSG-1 in this country will never be able to use them for their evil crimes. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh no, but what about those 50 Cal's you can buy out of Wall Mart? Those dasterdly weapons are a threat to everyo okay I can't continue this bs.

Why does she bother making an actual list when all sections are started with "All ** Types"??? What is that supposed to mean??? Even if its not on the actual list, if SHE determines that its of the "TYPE" at a later date, its included??? Brilliant, well thought, researched and educated legislation!

Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, etc, etc, etc,...

Uh, I'm gonna need help turning all of these corpses back over!!! A little hand here... please???

mposing a safe storage requirement for grandfathered firearms, to keep them away from prohibited persons.

Now they can tell you how you have to store your property.

"All firearms must be held in a safe with 1 inch thick steel walls on all sides"

Does anyone have Sen. Feinsteins mailing address?? I really think that I should Fedex her my S&W 15-22 with the

ten round mags so that she can properly dispose of them before they assault me.

. Need to do this before the black helos start hovering over the house.

Oh!! Damn!! Never mind. They're here!!!!

Now they can tell you how you have to store your property.

"All firearms must be held in a safe with 1 inch thick steel walls on all sides"

yeah, and just imagine how much that would fk'n cost! 1in steel.... she gets dumber by the secondssss

yeah, and just imagine how much that would fk'n cost! 1in steel.... she gets dumber by the secondssss

Lest this get out of hand, I made up the 1 inch thing. I was just pointing out that they get to determine what is considered "safe storage". Safe storage in my house is within reach at all times. Your mileage may vary.