O-gre

FBI mum on allegations Sen. Menendez 'received the services of young prostitutes' in Dominican Republic Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2

I've mentioned these allegations in a couple posts, as response and not as the OP.

I had the pleasure of speaking w a former intern for Menendez and he "Totally sees this" and that Menendez is, "Shady as F!". Also Menendez does not "Even live in NJ, and just owns a house, for the address..." Otherwise, he 'lives in DC'.

Also, the intern said Menendez, was incredibly 'short'. If these allegations are true, I wonder if his pecker is as short as he is.

This enemy of the 2A and prolly couple more Amendments have played the VAST QUANTITIES of Nj Sheep like a pimp daddy baby mama drama street hustler by the XXXLarge sums of CA$H to support his ALLEGED Hew Heff wanabe lifestyle.

Of course the Blind Sheep in Nj just trip all over themselves to lay down and prostrate before their Trentonian god, believing, following, banning, and paying for whatever lil man wants and prolly including some kinda F'd up Gilligan's island sexcapades -Allegedly.

Toss this lil lillipucian anti-gun Nannyville pecker poker outta office and repl w any respected forum member here.

If it wasn't for scummy NJ politics this dirty bag from Hudson Cty would've had a short policitical career and remained a local cancer. Step in unions, Uncle Frankie, Corswine and other friends who remain in the shadows and he is given the position of a Senator. These things can only happen in NJ and Chicago.

I don't agree with the fact that, if this is true, he probably used our money to pay for it. I don't agree with a lot of what he promotes and does. I don't agree with a lot in politics actually. But I also don't agree with him being criticized for getting his whistle wet and that being grounds for him to be thrown out of office. I think that what he does in his personal life is just that, personal. Is he a scumbag in politics? Yes. Is he a scumbag in his personal life? Probably, but that has nothing to do with his professional life.

Forgive me Gentlemen. I don't like the man any more than you but Prostitution is legal in DR so barring any question of who's funds he may have used for the alleged services...Doesn't it rather smack of a witch hunt?

I don't agree with the fact that, if this is true, he probably used our money to pay for it. I don't agree with a lot of what he promotes and does. I don't agree with a lot in politics actually. But I also don't agree with him being criticized for getting his whistle wet and that being grounds for him to be thrown out of office. I think that what he does in his personal life is just that, personal. Is he a scumbag in politics? Yes. Is he a scumbag in his personal life? Probably, but that has nothing to do with his professional life.

Some of the allegations are that he was screwing underage prostitutes. Even if he was an absolute champion for the Constitution and wanted to give every citizen free ponies and bacon off of his own dime, would you really want that kind of person representing you?

Senate ethics rules dictate that officials not engage in activity abroad that is illegal here. While prostitution is legal in the DR, it is t legal to bang a 16 year old. A rich "gringo" politician bedding underage hookers? They'll love him in Santo Domingo lockup. They'll Cut his balls off and flush them down the toilet.

If true, this is definitely a violation of senate ethics and grounds for being jettisoned from the party.

Senate ethics rules dictate that officials not engage in activity abroad that is illegal here. While prostitution is legal in the DR, it is t legal to bang a 16 year old. A rich "gringo" politician bedding underage hookers? They'll love him in Santo Domingo lockup. They'll Cut his balls off and flush them down the toilet.

If true, this is definitely a violation of senate ethics and grounds for being jettisoned from the party.

Let me tell you, my mother in-law lives outside Santiago and when I drive to the house I pass a few lockup facilities. You DONOT want to ever visit one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forgive me Gentlemen. I don't like the man any more than you but Prostitution is legal in DR so barring any question of who's funds he may have used for the alleged services...Doesn't it rather smack of a witch hunt?

Only if the prostitute was over 18 yoa. In this case, the pro was 16, which is a felony for any US citizen in or out of the country. But really, aren't they all felons? Politicians I mean...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD