RUTGERS95

custom camo paint job on m1a stock

How about using hydrographics instead? Google it up and see if it interests you. If it does, I have a fellow who does exceptional work I can refer you to here in NJ.

Where in NJ i have a few things i would want done

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have my 700 Barrel out right now getting a Cerakote treatment.. will be FDE when complete, my buddy also dropped off his Glock for a digital camo job on whole gun. Guy is in Edison. I'll post pics when complete of both guns, should be done next week.

this is the guy i'm using..

http://coatyourgun.com/

Dan is a real nice guy, does it at his house/garage.. He is also a local LEO.. Met him at the Sportsman show in Edison

For those interested, let me check with my guy and see if he minds me posting his contact information publicly or not. If he does, I'll PM it to you.

For those asking, the patterns are done from standard catalogued films. My NJ guy uses: http://twnindustries.com/Films.html

It is possible to have custom films prepared, but I can tell you it is at considerable cost. My NJ guy does not do custom films at this time. I do have a guy in the northwest who does. I have much experience and knowledge of the product and process as I've been using it for a long while as part of my other hobby for resto-rods, muscle cars, and custom street trucks as well as on long guns and the occassional set of grips for my handguns.

Hydrographics, or more commonly, water transfer printing it what manufacturers of firearms use to do digital camo. It is the OEM process. It is also used in sporting goods, and all that faux wood and carbon fiber in your vehicles is done this way too.

For those interested, let me check with my guy and see if he minds me posting his contact information publicly or not. If he does, I'll PM it to you.

For those asking, the patterns are done from standard catalogued films. My NJ guy uses: http://twnindustries.com/Films.html

It is possible to have custom films prepared, but I can tell you it is at considerable cost. My NJ guy does not do custom films at this time. I do have a guy in the northwest who does. I have much experience and knowledge of the product and process as I've been using it for a long while as part of my other hobby for resto-rods, muscle cars, and custom street trucks as well as on long guns and the occassional set of grips for my handguns.

Hydrographics, or more commonly, water transfer printing it what manufacturers of firearms use to do digital camo. It is the OEM process. It is also used in sporting goods, and all that faux wood and carbon fiber in your vehicles is done this way too.

Keep me posted

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Purple???? Well, to each his or her own!

I'll be picking up some parts from my guy on Sunday afternoon and will see if he's OK with me posting his info publicly. I'm actually out of town, getting back tomorrow. So haven't had the chance to link up with him.