Howard

This board is great !!!

As a new shooter I have found this board to be a wealth of useful information. Its great that so many experienced people here are willing to take the time and effort to help others. Hopefully one day I will get to play that forward.

One of the members, 67gtonut, was nice enough to offer some great advice and offered to help me out at the range. I met with him this morning and got some great pointers that will help me out greatly in becoming a better shooter.

Howard did great......

Great expression when he put 3 consecutive shots thru the same hole.....

I had a great time...

Troy, you are a great teacher, but you do exaggerate just a bit. I saw a lot of improvement, but it was still far from great. But I think based on some of the things you showed me that I am on the path to becoming much better. It sure was neat placing those three shots like that - I guess I now have a goal that I know I can do if I just pay more attention to each shot.

I am really enjoying this new "hobby" but I think its even more expensive than my photography hobby where I buy the newest and best Nikon Cameras and lenses. At least since photography went digital there are no more consumables to have to buy as you practice. I am shocked at the price of ammunition. Maybe we could all get together on the board and buy a case of say 100,000 rounds at close to cost. :)

Troy, you are a great teacher, but you do exaggerate just a bit. I saw a lot of improvement, but it was still far from great. But I think based on some of the things you showed me that I am on the path to becoming much better. It sure was neat placing those three shots like that - I guess I now have a goal that I know I can do if I just pay more attention to each shot.

I am really enjoying this new "hobby" but I think its even more expensive than my photography hobby where I buy the newest and best Nikon Cameras and lenses. At least since photography went digital there are no more consumables to have to buy as you practice. I am shocked at the price of ammunition. Maybe we could all get together on the board and buy a case of say 100,000 rounds at close to cost. :)

100,000? For this forum you'd have to be around 1mil+. Welcome to the site!

Sent from my reloading bench while wearing Kevlar.

I was gonna welcome you to the forum, until you mention your a Nikon guy! :-) From a Canon guy, welcome to the forum! :-)

I was gonna welcome you to the forum, until you mention your a Nikon guy! :-) From a Canon guy, welcome to the forum! :-)

In that case, riddle me this: Nikon is to Canon as Glock is to "_____________" ?