Shawnmoore81

Cop shot herself by accident

Blaming the holster for a NG is like blaming the AR for all the active shooter problems in the recent months. Think.

I wrote my previous post in jest, in case you thought I was serious.

I think blaming a holster or a gun for a ND is hysterical. I have a Serpa, by far my favorite holster. Only wish it was smaller for concealed carry.

According to police, a detective with the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office was wounded when his gun accidentally went off.

Another reason the non-gun owning public are afraid of firearms. The media tells them that guns are inherently dangerous because they can just "go off."

I wrote my previous post in jest, in case you thought I was serious.

I think blaming a holster or a gun for a ND is hysterical. I have a Serpa, by far my favorite holster. Only wish it was smaller for concealed carry.

I had you from hello. But there some on here that believe otherwise.

They dont say where the officer was shot...maybe it turned him from male to female?

Their seems to be a major discrepancy, the vid portrays the detective as female and the written article portrays the detective as male..

Which leads me to not believe the school was not on lock down because these idiots cannot tell a male subject form a female subject.

Why the Fu*k was the school locked down? Why was the school near the barricaded subject who took the kid also locked down. Fu*king Idiots.

Unfortunately, SOP in Camden and Gloucester counties for certain. Not sure where else in NJ it has stretched, but definitely in these two counties.