Shawnmoore81

Cop shot herself by accident

Article says it was a male cop. What bothered me was

As a result of the accidental shooting, nearby Woodbury Junior-Senior High School was temporarily placed on lockdown as a precaution.

Seems like a bit of an overreaction because of Newtown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

According to police, a detective with the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office was wounded when his gun accidentally went off.

I would love to hear the circumstances as to how the gun was discharged.

The first thing I think of when I read these headlines is suicide. In this case it's so far obviously not but there are so many police suicides reported as accidental discharges and what not. Many of you will disagree but I get this from my police classes and testimony from the MANY police officers that I know and talk to as well. Glad the officer will be okay. Time for them to learn proper gun control eh?

Mike

Their seems to be a major discrepancy, the vid portrays the detective as female and the written article portrays the detective as male..

Which leads me to not believe the school was not on lock down because these idiots cannot tell a male subject form a female subject.

Their seems to be a major discrepancy, the vid portrays the detective as female and the written article portrays the detective as male..

Which leads me to not believe the school was not on lock down because these idiots cannot tell a male subject form a female subject.

Only thing that makes sense is this post....

Gotcha

Ok, I was wondering why they get a bad rep, I have a serpa myself but I haven't used it nearly as much to even make a review of any sort on them. All I know is I like them a lot.

It was a source of heatwd debates here last year...