AS350Driver

USPSA OBRPC 2-24-13

I mean, there is ray ray <holds hand high up>

Then you <holds hand a little lower>

then the rest of us mere mortals. <hand way low>

and then there is nick.

Yep, then theres Nick, the only one on the squad that took out the star in 5 shots.

That's some good shooting there Alec!!

Thank you sir, coulda did better on my shots though. Pulled a mike or 2, as well as a no shoot or 2.

I will say the stages today were very challenging ( except the one mike designed - I KID I KID! ) -- Lots of stage planning needed to shoot well today.

Had a great time at my first uspsa match.

Goofed up my first stage, but calmed down and shot pretty good the rest of the way. I was squadded with 1 other new shooter and a great group of people.

Can't wait for steel next week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Same here, Great Day, Fun group of gals and guys.. Had fun too.

except the one where frank shot the entire stage from one side. :facepalm:

Yeah, that was mine, and he wasn't the only one. I'm assuming a lot of people shot it that way too. I should have put another strip of barrier down to stop them climbing the hill to get zombie shots on one of the targets. Bastages gamed my stage, yo.

Yeah, that was mine, and he wasn't the only one. I'm assuming a lot of people shot it that way too. I should have put another strip of barrier down to stop them climbing the hill to get zombie shots on one of the targets. Bastages gamed my stage, yo.

The lessons that get learned from designing stages, Mike. Yeah, I don't think anyone moved from their first position.

Hey Mike, on the bright side, out of 20 production shooters only 4 people shot it clean, myself included.

That's the risk I guess, although I suspect most who got pinged were on some of the longer shots to the rear targets. The close right target that everyone was climing the hill to zombie shot was a pure clean shot from the right side. Well everyone but lurch...I mean footy...cause he's tall and junk.

Like you said, I'll learn from the experience.