Steve_G

Federal SPP in stock right now - midway

I got an alert on Friday that small rifle primers came in. They were out when I looked about an hour later...

You asked us to let you know when the following product has arrived:

CCI Small Rifle Primers #400 Case of 5000 (5 Boxes of 1000).

Great news! It is now waiting for you.

Hopefully maybe things are actually starting ease up a bit.

I got an alert on Friday that small rifle primers came in. They were out when I looked about an hour later...

You asked us to let you know when the following product has arrived:

CCI Small Rifle Primers #400 Case of 5000 (5 Boxes of 1000).

Great news! It is now waiting for you.

Hopefully maybe things are actually starting ease up a bit.

Yeah, No. I've been trying to get ruger 10/22 mags off midway, and the past 3 weeks they came in stock 4 times and were sold out in minutes... Finally got 2 mags last night.. PITA, if they dont take a back order on a product, you can bet it will sell out very quickly.

Mine just arrived too but since Federal isn't "my brand", i don't know what to do with them. I think i'll run some experiments and see what happens with you shoot an entire brick with a 12ga slug! What could possibly go wrong?

Mine just arrived too but since Federal isn't "my brand", i don't know what to do with them. I think i'll run some experiments and see what happens with you shoot an entire brick with a 12ga slug! What could possibly go wrong?

Sounds like fun. Video or it didn't happen.

I know those revolver queens need to use Federal. Might make for some interesting trade offers.

How do you buy from them? I got a popup that says they won't sell to me based on 4/1/2008 law that FID is required. Could not find a way to upload my FID to them :(

I have heard that from others before. I don't know what that's all about. I have been buying from them for years. Parts, ammo, etc. Never asked for my fpid.

Trade ya CCI & Winchesters for your Federals