Adam

Anyone into Jeeps here???

This is from the link... If your gonna check it out come early.. lots will fill up quick..

I'm so excited to announce Buhler Jeep and Central Jersey Jeepsters will be co hosting an event for Go Topless Day with Allthingsjeep.com May 18th.

Buhler And Bitter

3290 Hwy 35, Hazlet, New Jersey 07730

10am to 4pm

Food

Vendors

Music

Raffle

Trickey Tray

Give Away prizes

8,500lb SuperWinch will be the door prize-Every Jeep will get a free entry ticket

After event trail ride and dinner to be planned as well

https://www.facebook.com/events/554495287907672/

Cool tip Adam, thanks for the heads up. Think it's on another club's event calendar too.

No current pics but I've been running semi topless for almost 2 years now. No rear or side windows, just netting. No windscreen either. Hope in the next few weeks to take the hard doors off and run either full split soft doors or doorless all together.

Bought a brand new TJ Sport in 2004. Got rid of it 2 years later, it was the worst made anything that I ever owned. I love the concept of a convertible AND an SUV, a perfect combination for living in NJ and I would love to drive nothing else. But when mechanical locks (300 year old technology) break at 10K miles, brake rotors warp at 5K and transmission disintegrates at 19K of highway driving, I'm not even going to try giving Chrysler another chance. 6 years on my 4Runner and it drives and looks as good as the day I bought it. AND it's made in America, as opposed to the Jeep that was made in Mexico. Or Canada, I can't exactly remember, but it wasn't U.S.

Sorry for the rand, I'm still pissed all these years later.

post-1941-0-83248900-1363360148_thumb.jpg

My 89 YJ...love this thing. Just printed the app to join NJJA, hoping to get in on some club trail rides soon.

Great group of ppl over there. Trail rides from mild to wild, both in the Pines and over at Rausch Creek.

Been a member for the past 6 yrs, same screen name there too.