Sign in to follow this  
dimitrge

Its time to ask the governor on 101.5 regarding Cryan scandal

Like I said before. There is nothing wrong with the things he said. Just imagine a microphone in your bedroom...

I have no problem with his sexual needs. I do, however, have a problem with him doing it on a state computer.

Like I said before. There is nothing wrong with the things he said. Just imagine a microphone in your bedroom...

I have no problem with his sexual needs. I do, however, have a problem with him doing it on a state computer.

He allegedly sent his goons to arrest the woman on a "stalking" charge after he learned she didn't delete the emails to silence her.

Per the NYPost article: "The case burst into the headlines as Cryan unleashed at least 20 officers, a special-prosecutions unit, intelligence unit and high-tech task force to bring Golding in on stalking charges in February 2006 after she let herself into his unlocked car in a Trenton Statehouse garage and left a note."

Yea I put a few cryan remarks and no bite. I emailed his office as well. I do not care about his sexual deviance as well but it is kinda funny. Its the fact that the emails were sealed when they had business in them and they were on state and county equipment. He then lied and committed perjury. This is a blatant cover up and he needs to be held accountable.