SJG

2nd Amendment Motorcycle Rally and Ride

Depends. There are tons of riding events coming up and trying to get a good turnout is difficult. I know that I get butt loads of invites from my various circles of riding buddies / girls.

So yes I am interested because this is of special interest to me. Is this an event locally or something on a larger level?

Don't like riding ****? Then find a female rider... Lmao...

I don't have a motorcycle and I'm not riding **** holding onto another dude

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Im in, would deff make an effort to re schedual for it if needed. sundays tend to work better for those in retail in bergen co like myself. i could probably get a couple of others to come with

as long as no one minds a gas stop every 100 miles or so...

pocketbike.jpg

Funny but no its a 1979 Honda cm185t and its 6volt. I got it for free and it needed nothing but oil change I learned to ride on that bike at 19 I'm 24 now and still use it to go to work and other places

I should be getting my uncles 1982 Suzuki 650 4cyl shaft drive but it needs work tank is little rusty missing the button to push to start it need tires brakes a good cleaning and a carb cleaning and that's from just looking at it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What are you asking?

Oh heck I was just being facetious. A man can do worse than be too busy with Guns and Golf.

But if you are really interested I'm asking below trade-in value, and we can talk details over PM.

Second week of April should start seeing temperatures above 50, so I was just about getting ready to plug the battery back in, de-winterize it, and start commuting with it again.

Oh heck I was just being facetious. A man can do worse than be too busy with Guns and Golf.

But if you are really interested I'm asking below trade-in value, and we can talk details over PM.

Second week of April should start seeing temperatures above 50, so I was just about getting ready to plug the battery back in, de-winterize it, and start commuting with it again.

Gotcha ;)

I'm just testing the waters on building a track bike. Trying to get an idea what's out there.

I'm getting my uncles 1982 Suzuki gs650 it needs tank cleaned or replaced new tires, battery and brakes replaced and fluid changed as well as carbs cleaned if its ready when this happens I'm in for anywhere on that bike

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Anyone wanna buy my motorcycle (2003 SV650S) so they can join in the ride?

With Guns and Golf, I don't have much time left over for Motorcycle.

How much?

I'm interested in the ride. I can either ride a DRZ400 which is running knobbies or my 84 Honda Magna(which I'm not sure I can trust for a longer distance ride :lol:)

Plugged in the battery last night, give the ole' girl a once over, rode the 32 miles down Rt78 to work this morning.

First ride of the season always reminds me how much fun riding is.

Burned a few miles over the weekend just to blow the dust off. Tonight, a few cold ones and time to detail the Harley. The Kawasaki KLR 650 can wait...then again, other then hosing off the mud, I really don't wash that one.