mikeytapz13

If you were at bullethole this AM

Hey guys, i just wanted to apologize to any guys that were at bullethole this morning. I recently picked up my uts15 12 gauge, and was doing s bit of a break in this morning. I just wanted to apologize if the noise level was really high in there. I am all about shooters etiquette, and know that if anyone else was in there in the morning blasting off 100 rounds of 12 g i would not be too happy, so again my apologies. Uts15 worked awesome, just needed to put it through the paces.

No negatives with the uts15...it worked great right out of the box. Recoil is very very limited. Again i posted this since i was getting some nasty looks from ppl in there. Mostly from younger shooters. I myself am only 26, so i do not want to be put into the group of young and dumb. I have been shooting now for over 10 years, and would like to think i am respectful. I am also not one to start problems, as i am a pretty laid back guy. Hope they dont get upset when i bring the sw500(jk)... To all those that understand my plead, i ppreciate it

Why do ppl get upset at loud guns? You're at a gun range for crying out loud. I never understood that..

It's an indoor 23.5 yd range and you can't understand why shooting a 180 decibel firearm might be offensive? :blink:

It's like the ***hole that smokes around people that don't, and gets upset at them for being bothered by having smoke blown in their direction. :rolleyes:

It's an indoor 23.5 yd range and you can't understand why shooting a 180 decibel firearm might be offensive? :blink:

It's like the ***hole that smokes around people that don't, and gets upset at them for being bothered by having smoke blown in their direction. :rolleyes:

That analogy only works if you are assume you are in a smoking lounge to start with. And in that case, it is moot. Somebody smoking in public or a non smoking area and their smoke blows into me yeah I would get pissed. I go into a smoke shop and somebody is smoking and their smoke blows into me, oh well. I am in a smoke shop after all.

It is a Range. People shoot guns there. Guns are loud. You know guns are loud before you go shooting. Why are you surprised if the guy next to you is shooting something louder than you are. What basis is there to get pissed about it?

I brought my brother-in-law to Brick Armory Friday. He has never shot before and wanted to try a bunch of stuff. I brought my US Rifle .30cal M1 for him to try. .30-06 indoors is loud. I notified the shooter next to me who was there with his wife and kids that we were going to be loud out of courtesy. Then blasted away for a few clips.

See below.

That analogy only works if you are assume you are in a smoking lounge to start with. And in that case, it is moot. Somebody smoking in public or a non smoking area and their smoke blows into me yeah I would get pissed. I go into a smoke shop and somebody is smoking and their smoke blows into me, oh well. I am in a smoke shop after all.

It is a Range. People shoot guns there. Guns are loud. You know guns are loud before you go shooting. Why are you surprised if the guy next to you is shooting something louder than you are. What basis is there to get pissed about it?

I brought my brother-in-law to Brick Armory Friday. He has never shot before and wanted to try a bunch of stuff. I brought my US Rifle .30cal M1 for him to try. .30-06 indoors is loud. I notified the shooter next to me who was there with his wife and kids that we were going to be loud out of courtesy. Then blasted away for a few clips.

this

While its annoying sometimes when you are shooting next to someone that is loud as hell, its nothing to get upset or give someone a dirty look about. Dont like it? go shoot outside!

No negatives with the uts15...it worked great right out of the box. Recoil is very very limited. Again i posted this since i was getting some nasty looks from ppl in there. Mostly from younger shooters. I myself am only 26, so i do not want to be put into the group of young and dumb. I have been shooting now for over 10 years, and would like to think i am respectful. I am also not one to start problems, as i am a pretty laid back guy. Hope they dont get upset when i bring the sw500(jk)... To all those that understand my plead, i ppreciate it

Nasty looks = Jealousy!

They looked at thier little 22's and saw your UTS15.

Ha...yeh i had a .50 desert eagle, and got rid of that. Seems that if you have a pistol that makes a hell of a lot of noise its no big deal. But bring a shotgun thats loud, and you are being rude, inconsiderate, and not curtious. Next time i am st bullethole, i sm going to bring my shotgun, my fathers garand, and my brother's sw500, Just to stir the pot a little. JK, i just needed my one time at the range with the uts to check function, and test some different shot rounds. Unfortunately many people dont understand that, usually the people that call glocks "gats", and load up their clips instead of magazines.

Ha...yeh i had a .50 desert eagle, and got rid of that. Seems that if you have a pistol that makes a hell of a lot of noise its no big deal. But bring a shotgun thats loud, and you are being rude, inconsiderate, and not curtious. Next time i am st bullethole, i sm going to bring my shotgun, my fathers garand, and my brother's sw500, Just to stir the pot a little. JK, i just needed my one time at the range with the uts to check function, and test some different shot rounds. Unfortunately many people dont understand that, usually the people that call glocks "gats", and load up their clips instead of magazines.

I can bring my new mosin and carcano

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

I think it would be cool to have certain hours daily that you can use the loud guns and not get dirty looks. For example 9am to 11am and 4 pm to 6 pm shotguns and large caliber handguns and rifles. Not that the range would be closed to smaller arms during those times but this way anyone who does not like big booms would stay away those times knowing that the majority of the shooting will be big guns. I would definitely come those times for shooting and I would shoot those guns more often.