Sign in to follow this  
dman2112

I just can't watch Piers Morgan

I stopped watching him after his first show and it did't have anything to do with guns!! He is unwatchable if you want to keep your dinner down... just a total dick that says things to just get a rise out of the person!!!

Prior to his CNN show he was a judge on a reality show and prior to that he was editor of a British tabloid, which shut down due to the now infamous phone hacking scandal.

In other words, do you really think he's qualified to give political advice to anyone?

I watch him for shits and giggles now and again, but mostly because I want to hear his guests.

I stopped watching him after his first show and it did't have anything to do with guns!! He is unwatchable if you want to keep your dinner down... just a total dick that says things to just get a rise out of the person!!!

He was perfect for AGT and Britain's got talent. Right there next to Simon Cowell...

The guy is a hack. Anyone with a quarter brain knows he's just a clown. He creates ratings with controversy. Last night, they were talking about having members of congress looks at the photos of the CT kids at the school. WTF is wrong with these people?

I love watching Piers get raped by Ted Nugent and others.

But on the flipside, he is a judge on Celebrity Apprentice this season, and he has been after his old nemesis Omorosa. She was fired, so his entertainment value goes away, but it was also fun to watch them agitate each other.