bhunted

Opening a beer without an opener

The guy in the video I posted does it much better than these guys with his chopper. Watch 'em all through.

Yep, it's in there all right.   I'd missed it.

because it's tactical

TBO-2.jpg

http://riflestocks.com/store/product85.html

Ordered! 

I've damaged a bunch of hotel room furniture using the slap on the table edge method.

Regarding the open a beer with another beer, what happens when you are down to your last beer?  :onthequiet:

I too have damaged hotel room furniture using the slap on the edge method.   I happen to notice the edges of tables all tore up now when I go into hotels :lol:

I do the same. It's one of the main reasons I got a tungsten ring. It won't scratch when I open beer bottles all night long. Yes it seriously was a considering factor.

I chose tungsten for that reason too. My wife doesn't find it as funny as I do though...

My favorite is the Klein beverage tool.  I know its a beer opener so I doesnt technically count but its my favorite.  I have several of them.

http://www.toolbarn.com/klein-98002-bt.html

Being an electrician it matches the rest of my screwdrivers and nut drivers perfectly.

Ken