wink-_-wink

our turn to riot?

"Under a plea agreement, Robinson faces a 17-year prison sentence with no chance of parole for more than 14 years"  This means a MURDERER will be back on the streets when he is 30...   This little girl was 12 and him and his EFFIN brother killed her over a bicycle.... I was mad at this case when it first came around and this refueled the fire!!!

http://nj1015.com/teen-admits-role-in-autumn-pasquale-death/

"Under a plea agreement, Robinson faces a 17-year prison sentence with no chance of parole for more than 14 years"

I was wondering what ever happened to this case the other day. 14yrs? That's it!! That is bullshit. You get that much for a 16rd magazine in NJ.

POS should get life without parole.

I was wondering what ever happened to this case the other day. 14yrs? That's it!! That is bs. You get that much for a 16rd magazine in NJ.

POS should get life without parole.

The article stated if they didn't plea him, he would be out sooner...

@Urban... .HAHAHHAHA

The article stated if they didn't plea him, he would be out sooner...

@Urban... .HAHAHHAHA

A caller to 101.5 made a good point. He said the prosecutor may have chosen this deal rather then risk a judge allowing the kid to be tried as a juvenile. 17 years in an adult prison vs 14 (or less based on a jury) in a juvenile facility.

A caller to 101.5 made a good point. He said the prosecutor may have chosen this deal rather then risk a judge allowing the kid to be tried as a juvenile. 17 years in an adult prison vs 14 (or less based on a jury) in a juvenile facility.

I thought that was at the discretion of the OAG?

I thought that was at the discretion of the OAG?

". Faulk said that if the case had remained in juvenile court, the maximum sentence would have been 20 years, but he would have had a chance of parole in less than seven years."

Faulk is Warren Faulk of the Camden County Prosecutors Office

the kid admitted to killing her... plenty of evidence... kudos to their mom for turning them in!! these idiots went to her vigil and liked her support page on FB.... SCUMBAGS

The mom originally called to ask about the reward money. The media spun it like she was a hero.

The mom originally called to ask about the reward money. The media spun it like she was a hero.

No different then treyvon martins mom. I think she was selling t shirts before the body was cold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Could that be an emerging market for a new business?  I can't wait to see that commercial on TV...

TV Commercial:

"Turn those ghetto rats you squirted out into cash today!

Trade that heartache for a check!

Call today - 1 800 BAD KIDS

Do it today!!"