Kulasa

Real Deal!! Cabela's CCI 22LR Mini Mag : UNLIMITED

You can shoot it through the 10/22.  The Mini Mags are a slightly hotter round and are higher quality than most standard .22LR.  Some guns are picky with ammo (.22LR Conversions, some semi auto .22 pistols, etc.) and mini mags work better.

"To ensure all of our customers have fair access to inventories, this product has a quantity limit of 1 per order, per customer, per day."

tumblr_markspyMCP1r5zzhq.gif

I got this the other day, but they have confirmed my order as of 9:24 AM for 10 x 100

I even tried to order random numbers "35" boxes and still its going through. I didn't order it though, just testing it. Its v

Unusual for 22lr to be available like that. Like unlimited 223 PMC c available couple of weeks ago. The best thing in cabelas is its only $5 Shipping for unlimited boxes if you use cabelas card and use club five promo code

Make sure you enter Item : ZP - 210841..., ignore warning of limit 1, just scroll down and in Quantiy Box, enter whatever number of boxes you want to order. Viola!!

Don't enter the Item : IK - 210841 ( it's exactly the same product BUT different item no.), this one is limited to one a day.

A little trick I found out today, Goodluck on ammo hunting.

I took a look, but didn't order (I still have plenty of .22, and want to leave them for you guys that have none)

I was a bit concerned - the text said ".22 LR", but the photo was a box of .22 WMRF.  Which is it?

They also now have remington 36 gr copper plated - $6.99 a box of 100

Yup now it's OOS. Like I said, ignore that top page that shows the photo of 22 WMR, and "limit of 1 per day" red warning.

Next time just scroll down at bottom of page to choose "22LR" and order unlimited boxes. But now it's too late. I always monitor Cabela's for

good deals but it's 1st time for 22LR to have unlimited no. of order like that.