Sign in to follow this  
fireman00

Hello from NW NJ

Turned in my FFID permit in late July and just did fingerprinting on 8/9.  Let the wait begin.

If/ when approved looking at a Glock 19 and either a Remington 870 or Mossberg 590 for the house .

Looking to do an NRA course for DW and my, has anyone heard good/ bad about "Gunskills Training Group" in  Bangor, PA or PPC in P'burg?  Thanks in advance!

D

I read that thread a couple of days ago and laughed.... and sorry ;>) ... I get pork roll, egg and cheese on a hard roll with pepper, catsup and hot sauce every Sunday at the local deli.  My uncle, transplanted from Flanders to the fine state of ME has us send him 10 lbs of Taylor Ham (his words) every couple of months because they don't have it down east. 

I read that thread a couple of days ago and laughed.... and sorry ;>) ... I get pork roll, egg and cheese on a hard roll with pepper, catsup and hot sauce every Sunday at the local deli.  My uncle, transplanted from Flanders to the fine state of ME has us send him 10 lbs of Taylor Ham (his words) every couple of months because they don't have it down east. 

Pork roll, are you sure you are from NW Jersey????

Welcome to the forum!