BlueLineFish

New pistol caliber carbine

Well while i was trapped in the hospital i ordered two guns. Lol i know. One was for a project and the other is a birthday gift to myself. The rifle is new to the market. Not going to tell but lets play a guessing game and see who knows. Then we can discuss it. I should have it by next week.

post-2441-137668799653_thumb.jpg

Does it come with an option to not have the stock attached to the pistol grip ?

Why do all PCC have that feature? The CX4 and USC are similar

I believe this had to do with the AWB of 1994 that was still in effect in 2003. The cx4's thumbhole stock was legal under the AWB.

I believe this had to do with the AWB of 1994 that was still in effect in 2003. The cx4's thumbhole stock was legal under the AWB.

That's what I figured. I just wish they had two stock options. I want a PCC so bad but I just can't get over all that extra hunk of plastic.

That's what I figured. I just wish they had two stock options. I want a PCC so bad but I just can't get over all that extra hunk of plastic.

Some people cut off the part between the stock and the grip. I personally prefer to keep it in its original form, I think it makes the stock more rigid.

At least she didn't say just clip. Extra credit for using one of the two. You'd be surprised how many still say clip. Especially old schoolers. I have slipped on occasion and quickly correct myself. :)

Good vid (lovely indeed!)... but I lol'ed when she said "10 round magazine clip."  :laugh: