peter679

Howzit from South Jersey!

Howzit going all!  My name's Pete and I live in Marlton... I'm in the market for technically my 2nd Handgun and 1st AR :).

I have a Walther P38 that my Grandfather brought home from WWII.   I'm no stranger to shooting though, I got to play with many toys when I was in the Navy (M16, M203, .45, M60, 50cal, AT4, and 60mm Mortar)...

Anyways, take it easy on me I'm learning and I love to shoot!  Hoping to get to a range soon after I buy my 9mm...

Grazi!

-P

welcome to the site. im in marlton as well.  no home range as off yet. I just usually head to one of the free wma ranges in this wondefful state. just to sight in my guns for the hunting season.

Nick

Thanks Nick!  I'm searching for a range right now, I think SJSC is pretty good but expensive.  I'm not sure where to go at this time, maybe Range 14, but I'd like a 25yd pistol range. 

-P

Have you checked out Telco? its probably the closest to me( im a mile from the 70/73 intersection) and I have a friend who lives down the street from there.

Nick

Nick, thanks man I have been very interested in going there my sister lives right around the corner from it I believe. My only issue is no guests, I know my father-in-law is going to want to shoot when he comes to visit.  Especially after I build my AR. Thanks!! I definately may stop up there one monday night though..

Welcome. From Marlton to usually go to Elmer to shot. Membership is pretty decent and usually not to busy.

Where in Elmer? Not sure of the clubs down yonder.

Welcome!

Thanks!

Where in Elmer? Not sure of the clubs down yonder.

I heard there was a place a while ago near Elmer that was called "usana" at one point..that changed owners had some issues with the town... Not sure of the current status of that facility...perhaps someone will be able to verify the current name and status of the facility

I heard there was a place a while ago near Elmer that was called "usana" at one point..that changed owners had some issues with the town... Not sure of the current status of that facility...perhaps someone will be able to verify the current name and status of the facility

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/62167-usana/