oneshot

Interesting defamation suit brought by SEI

Piss poor business plan. they are going to lose their shirts. The m14 forum is all over this.They set up a defense fund for the named defendant. Not to mention posting it on every other gun

forum on the net!!!  Ummm yeah maybe we shouldnt have done this lol  I want my mommy

What is it with niche firearms manufacturers and their hostile customer relations?   Ceiner, now these jokers.

Along those lines, check out the owner of Robinson Arms. "If you criticize me, I guarantee bad service".

http://www.xcrforum.com/forum/8-robinson-armament/8624-changes-robinson-armament-co.html

At one time I was really interested in the XCR too. 

I won't buy larue due to a thread on ar15 a yr or so ago for this very reason.  He even had friends telling him to cool it in the thread. 

Maybe we were looking at a different thread, but I feel like LaRue just doesn't suffer fools gladly. He might be a prickly personality, but it wouldn't stop me from buying a gun from his company.

More fail than throwing a jammed gun over a wall.  :facepalm:

That was one of the best threads this forum has ever seen. Name calling. Hissy fits. Members quitting the forum. It had it all. :)

Maybe we were looking at a different thread, but I feel like LaRue just doesn't suffer fools gladly. He might be a prickly personality, but it wouldn't stop me from buying a gun from his company.

That was one of the best threads this forum has ever seen. Name calling. Hissy fits. Members quitting the forum. It had it all. :)

Link?

There's a new sociological phenomenon (or maybe just a meme) called the "Barbra Streisand Effect."  Basically, trying to bully people to remove things from the internet or punish them for opinions you don't like almost always backfires and leads to more negative publicity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbra_Streisand_effect

As for LaRue, I love that company and purchase anything I can from them.  Just got a fantastic scope mount for my new AR-10 from them.  They support our troops like there is no tomorrow.  They include cool armadillo bottle openers and a bottle of "dillo spice rub" with your order, along with "God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers" bumperstickers in every order.  I love those guys.  They also have a one-year no questions asked guarantee on anything they make.  I suspect they might also not suffer fools gladly.

Wow. That is... I don't even think I have any words. I just read that first thread where they asked the dude to delete his posts. Absolutely unprofessional and surprising for a company that supposedly had a solid reputation before hand.

Check out the SEI Defense Force: https://www.facebook.com/SmithEnterpriseInc

Now, I agree that we probably don't have every last facet of the story, but from what I've gleaned over the forums and anything else I can dig up, SEI doesn't have a leg to stand on.

That forum is probably the biggest supporting forum for M14 style weapons on the planet! If they are willing to sue over the right to free speech, they stand to lose a ton of customers! That site is the largest most focused gun forum I've seen anywhere. They will lose a huge client base for such stupid shet! They will lose and look like complete idiots!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Pro

More fail than throwing a jammed gun over a wall.  :facepalm:

LOL i remember that one. classic  fail.

I think that all the crazy firearms buying has something to with the piss poor customer service from some of these clowns.

Like they think its never going to end that they can say or do what they want and still rake in the cash.

The only thing they dont think about is that the firearms enthusiasts community has tons of options for obtaining

what we want and news travels fast in this community , there is always another vendor, manufacturer who has what you want. I hope that that niche companies with poor

customer service and an entitlement attitudes all go out of business. i wont miss them . And perhaps the ones that survive realize

that we are the ones who butter their bread

That forum is probably the biggest supporting forum for M14 style weapons on the planet! If they are willing to sue over the right to free speech, they stand to lose a ton of customers! That site is the largest most focused gun forum I've seen anywhere. They will lose a huge client base for such stupid shet! They will lose and look like complete idiots!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Even if the win, they lose.  There is nothing to gain by suing your customers!

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39120-winchester-white-box-walmart-easton-pa-purchases-lengthy/?&p=519213&hl=+easton%20+primer&fromsearch=1#entry519213

Gold star for you bud.

I just read that whole gong show of a thread about SEI.  I can't believe the idiocy that the SEI rep displayed on a public forum. :facepalm:

Un-be-friggin-lievable!

Customer Service & professionalism should be a priority for ANY organization that is dependant on customers buying their product in order to make the company successful.