ogfarmer

Fall Stripers yet? Any reports

Me too.... Especially scantly cladded ones.... Opps! He meant fish! Well they could sme..... Like.... Never mind. ;)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I think the fall run has already started due to the cool 2nd half of the summer. When I went out at 6:00 am a couple weeks ago it was 45 deg - my fingers were numb. I caught a bunch, including 4 keeper size (2 of which went in the freezer). Look for the pic on the Fishing Reports thread...

The bass are moving through. The change in the weather last week has started the feed. Have a couple of fish from the shore and going on a charter on  Wed.

When I had more time I would fish the beach and bay exclusively. Now I go on charter boats since I no longer have the time to scout.

Went out on Captain Ron's Fishermen tonight out of Atlantic Highlands. Slow night for the boat w/ 3 keepers, 6 shorts, and a blue. I caught a short on second to last drift by the buoy on the point of Sandy Hook. Drifting w/ eels.

I sat at the bar at Killmeyers (German restaurant on Arthur Kill Rd on Staten Island, just before Curves GoGo bar) a few months ago with a bud having a pop and some rouladen. In walk an old stripper and a young stripper. I guess it was the young strippers first day as the old stripper was telling her all the tricks of the trade. It was hilarious and very informative.

Were you for real? Cause that would be hilarious

No, I was not for real, but this was for real yesterday and made me come up with that ;)

I had no money before I left the house yesterday and had to shop before I went to the bank. So I raided my $25 beer fund (no six packs in PA except bars) and raided my $20 haircut fund, and it turned out it was almost all $1 bills.

I asked the kid at the store if he liked ones, since most cashiers need them now and then, and he said sure. As I counted out 21 in two piles he was staring at my S&W (my lucky Eagles gun for weekend) and I said with all these ones I felt like I robbed a stripper.

The kid busted out laughing :D

Not quite as good but if you were there it was funny.

I sat at the bar at Killmeyers (German restaurant on Arthur Kill Rd on Staten Island, just before Curves GoGo bar) a few months ago with a bud having a pop and some rouladen. In walk an old stripper and a young stripper. I guess it was the young strippers first day as the old stripper was telling her all the tricks of the trade. It was hilarious and very informative.

My mom makes the meanest Rouladen you could expect from a woman born in a bomb shelter during WWII :)

She taught me how to make it, of course, but she taught one of my best Xs to make it and hers was way better than mine :|

Thats the strip club not to far from there by the old prison

Or so I hear....

Eta: Killmeyers is an awesome spot. I like Nurnberger Bierhaus in SI a lot as well. [/threadjack]

Thats the strip club not to far from there by the old prison

Or so I hear....

I sat at the bar at Killmeyers (German restaurant on Arthur Kill Rd on Staten Island, just before Curves GoGo bar)

;) exactly

Mipa,

If you want to share the recipe I am all ears! I love me some kraut food!

Oh, and my uncle just caught a big bass off the beach in Deal.

;) exactly

Mipa,

If you want to share the recipe I am all ears! I love me some kraut food!

Oh, and my uncle just caught a big bass off the beach in Deal.

Absolutely. But, it's in her head. I haven't made it for a few years. I'll get her to make it and I'll stand there with a pad. Because when she recites from memory it's never perfect.