jrfly3006

Talon Grips..anyone use em?(pics)

I'm looking to enhance the grip in my Glock 26 . I looked into stipling but wasn't ready to go permanent yet...tried a rubber overgrip and wasn't a fan...came across Talon grips and thought it would work well and is completely removable if I don't like it...My question is does anyone using these grips??If so which material did you go with? Rubberized or granulated? Do you find they give a significant improvement in grip? The gun is used for off duty carry...Thanks all!

for the record, if you want non abrasive, a-grip is also available. I like it, but they do hold sweat and dead skin cells. I used one set for about ayear on a competition gun, and it definitely needed replacing by about month 10 in terms of funk. But they do add grip in a comfy manner. 

I have the granulated talons on a gen 3 glock for the range and they work really well.  I would not recommend using it for carry tho.  For work I carry a rtf2 frame glock, and it starts to tear holes in my shirt.  It is very abrasive but you can get a great grip with it.  I imagine the granulated talons would do the same.  I have also tried the hogue slip on grip with palm swell, it worked but too bulky for my preference.

I have the rubber for.my Xdsc that I carry in states I'm allowed to it makes a big difference I put mine on at the range when it was a hit day and do not have to worry about sweaty hands on the polymer I wish they would make a set for my sub2000

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok so I finally got around to ordering the rubberized texture Talon's for my FNX-45 and Glock 26 and all I can say is wow...got a nice deal from Talon ( free shipping and if you ordered two grips they knocked a dollar off of each)...came in about 5 days with a nice handwritten note thanking me for my purchase(nice to know companies appreciate your business..gave me a lil warm n fuzzy Lol)...installation was a breeze with included instructions..grips really molded and stuck on real nice after a quick hit with a hair dryer...my grip is vastly improved with these..not bulky at all and haven't had any issues with cathing on clothes or holsters...I recommend them to anyone lookin for a good grip enhancement..

FNX1.jpg

FNX2.jpg

88de4645-1dde-4e66-aafd-2356f09d8f23.jpg

G261.jpg

I had them for my xd45 And they were GREAT but I went ahead and stippled it. How great the talons are stippling is much better when done correctly. But that's a huge upgrade and most people aren't ready to commit and I completely understand.

post-6458-0-89400900-1392162931_thumb.jpg