RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! Nov 30th at Clinton WMA

Im out for this one.  Thanksgiving weekend is tough enough to get away from.  To add more difficulty to it my water heater decided to start spewing all over the basement.  That just became my Saturday project. 

I hope everyone eats until way past full today and enjoys some family time in the process.  I will see you guys at the next one.

Ken

O-My-God! 3 in a month! I'm going now to see if I can get my permission slip signed!

If people don't mind me borrowing their guns I'll be there with clays and shells....and maybe some dounuts. My sister inlaw may come as well.

I'll be purchasing the Mossberg 500 Home Security and Field combo when funds allow. Due to an unexpected (like they are ever expected) car repair a little while ago, the wife needing a modern cell phone (her's is a real cheap-o pay as you go from like 2003) and Christmas quickly approaching the Mossie will have to wait a bit.

Look forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new people.

Will be there with my dad tomorrow.

And Glenn - I understand what you're going through. It is very painful not to have your own shotgun. I've had to borrow my dad's for years now. It's not fair that some people get 5 or 6 shotguns and we don't get any.

I guess you missed BLF'S haul last shoot out.

Looking forward to tomorrow everyone. Please make sure to wear layers, it'll be a cold morning and be a high of about 40 degrees with a little wind.

I will be bringing a few things that I have for sale with me:

almost 500rds of .308

1,000rds of 7.62x39

500rds of .223/5.56

Mosin Nagant M44 rifle

and large ammmo cans

I also have a 12ga O/U possibly for sale.

Feel free to talk to look at anything...

drez what kind of .223/5.56 do you have? i may be interested.

also does anyone have a box or 3 of extra shells? i havent gotten a chance to replenish since the last shoot out. if so let me know how much per box.

I'll have some Tula/Wolf.

I'd offer you some shells but I only have about half a case. I just ordered some online today so ill be good for next shootout.

drez what kind of .223/5.56 do you have? i may be interested.

also does anyone have a box or 3 of extra shells? i havent gotten a chance to replenish since the last shoot out. if so let me know how much per box.

PB,

I have 4 extra boxes at 6.50$ a box.

Another great time! We had a good group out and Tbill showed up with a large friends/family group. It was great seeing some women come out, in his group and a Nightprowler brought his two daughters out. Its always fun seeing someone break their first clay!

We will get in another shootour before christmas so be on the look out.

Just a couple pics I took with my phone...

post-2200-0-37453800-1385915398_thumb.png

post-2200-0-59062400-1385915415_thumb.png

post-2200-0-27984700-1385915429_thumb.png