ogfarmer

Oh Yeh! Finally got my wheely

pix363920939.jpg

The elusive Ruger Blackhawk Convertible Stainless 4.7"  357/38 and 9mm.

Now I just need that magical phone call that my permits are ready. I am shocked that my town are at 38 days.  My last 2 batches in the past 8 months were 17 days and 24 days.

I have a SP101 in 22lr but that doesn't count IMO

Congrats and good luck. You will like it. It is a beast.  "Strong like bull". Have it in blue for years, use it to work up 9mm loads before trying them in semis.  Carry it on the farm with a Rossi 1892 16"  in 38/357. that I wish took 9mm.

If only that Ruger Convertible had a Bisley grip, it would be perfect. My meaty paws do not handle the traditional SA grip well. Just not a good fit for me. The Ruger Bisley in 44 is perfect though.

And +1 on Rossi making the 92 in 9mm. I love my 92 in 357, but 9mm (or better still 10mm) would be awesome.

I always see that revo on sale on slickguns. Thought about picking one up

Yes those are the blued ones, I wanted the limited production stainless.

I will let ya'll know whats its like, It shipped today to a home based FFL I just found 2 miles from my house. And my permits are supposed to be ready Monday or Tuesday.

BTW this FFL has great transfer fee ($48.15 including NICS &tax) , he does gunsmithing, and has some inventory. I will report back on that when I pick this up next week.