Tallday

aim has the g42 in stock

I have no interest in one..but wow...one mag? That's pretty shitty thing to do to buyers come out with a brand new package and only provide 1 6 rnd mag knowing they will be impossible to find...so is that a new glock thing? They were doing 3 mags with blue label and then gen 4 across the board.... are they going to 1 mag with new production?

Glock sent notices out to stocking dealers to stop pulling mags and selling them separately. Maybe a phone call to Glock would be payback for the "AR Lower" issue.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

Comparing the dimensions on glocks website it doesn't really seem all that much smaller than a 26/7.... Definitely not with 6rnds of 380 vrs 9-10 in the 26/7....it may be .20 thinner and .37 shorter in length...but it's only .03 shorter in height which is what kills it to me for pocket carry.....well that's secondary side to the real red light to me that it's a 380... Lol

Comparing the dimensions on glocks website it doesn't really seem all that much smaller than a 26/7.... Definitely not with 6rnds of 380 vrs 9-10 in the 26/7....it may be .20 thinner and .37 shorter in length...but it's only .03 shorter in height which is what kills it to me for pocket carry.....well that's secondary side to the real red light to me that it's a 380... Lol

the measurememts might not look much smaller but it just feels way smaller. the single stack mag makes it almost uncomfortable to hold. Theres no meat to grab on to.

Why on earth would anyone buy one of those?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

because they carry a gun every day and sometimes they carry a gun in situations where having the smallest lightest most compact gun trumps everything else.. something is better than nothing mindset..