Sign in to follow this  
Malsua

Ghost Bear

Ok, before you dismiss this as a Joke, or faked, understand that this is just pulled raw off of my DVR.

This is not a mountain lion in south Jersey :)

There's a long reason why I actually looked at this video, and it boils down to my neighbor who apparently was off her meds yesterday might want to accuse my other neighbor of pushing this tree down.  I had noticed it had fallen, so I pulled the video just as a defense for him.   The neighbor had her family name plaque on it and it was "decorative" so to speak.

Anyway, I pulled the video, watched it and nearly let it go until I saw something.   After the tree falls, watch what happens on the street...watch "it" the "Ghost Bear", walk all the way off to the right.

I know most of you are saying "BS".  Watch the video, then you'll go "hmm, what is that?".   I still don't know.  It could be dust or something but it's awfully cohesive for dust.

This is definitely not me faking it.  I have the entire video segment before and after.  I should probably put that up as well.  

https://youtu.be/S6sc3uhO7PE

By "Tree", you mean that teetering rotten old stump that finally fell over? With the branches and dust knocking about, id say a gust of wind was the culprit. You should re-edit this video so it plays through the current content, then have a spooky face with a loud scream pop up on the screen to startle the viewers. You're under-medicated neighbor will probably appreciate that.

Yeah, if you look at the base of the tree trunk as it falls, you can see the cloud of dust it kicks up and watch it as it starts moving from left to right following the wind.

Still, pretty neat though. Ever watch Ghost Hunters?

I see what you're talking about, definitely looks like a bear shaped figure so to speak after the tree falls to the right. I'm gonna bet it's aliens though posing as a bear to throw you off.