Vicious

Worst restaurant experience ever...

politely ask if he ever heard of a guy named "Hitler", he had a thing for confiscating guns and they never had Indians in Germany

I was always told two things growing up. They pretty much say the same thing.

1. Never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it.

2. Never argue with a fool, people watching will not be able to tell the difference.

I would have gone out to my truck and came back in with the Bose Soundlink mini bluetooth speaker. And pointed it at his table B)

Chuck is pretty awesome. Who would have ever thunk it! When I stumbled across "Saves Us Chuck" I showed it to everyone.

Evidently he is an avid outdoorsman. Mostly fishing.

Norris and Woolery should team up and do a few of these together.

Chuck is pretty awesome. Who would have ever thunk it! When I stumbled across "Saves Us Chuck" I showed it to everyone.

Evidently he is an avid outdoorsman. Mostly fishing.

Norris and Woolery should team up and do a few of these together.

I saw that Chuck Wollery video a couple years ago. I was shocked when I saw it too lol. You picture him on Love connection in the 80's as a goofy host. Talking about "making whoopee" lol. Not how many lumens of led light he has on his Bushmaster :lol:

I'm currently sitting at a table, and the guy behind me is talking about how the second amendment was written because we had to defend ourselves against Indians, and that it's no longer relevant. Then he started talking about confiscation and how easy it would be. All while using nonsense "facts." His stupidity is killing my appetite. Lol. Someone come here and talk guns with me, loudly.

You can't fix stupid...just ignore.

I'm currently sitting at a table, and the guy behind me is talking about how the second amendment was written because we had to defend ourselves against Indians, and that it's no longer relevant. Then he started talking about confiscation and how easy it would be. All while using nonsense "facts." His stupidity is killing my appetite. Lol. Someone come here and talk guns with me, loudly.

^^^^This is why we can't have nice things.

Aaaaaaaand Godwin' Law is invoked. End of discussion. 

i dont understand?