Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

It's hot as.....

Yeah, can't stand this heat. Was going to head to the range today but decided to cancel. Don't know how folks from down south put up with this kind of weather all the time. I need to move to a gun friendly state where it doesn't get this hot...

Youze guys have no idea. I'm on my 4:00 break right now working 12 hours at Monroe energy. I'm spending all day in a plastic hut much like a green house TIG welding new elbows on the front of the econimizer... good times.

Youze guys have no idea. I'm on my 4:00 break right now working 12 hours at Monroe energy. I'm spending all day in a plastic hut much like a green house TIG welding new elbows on the front of the econimizer... good times.

when the sun is shinning make hay.

I don't do hay

I was outside all day with my garage sale. had shade from some trees an a small breeze and I did not really think it was that bad out today, I was not even sweating in the shade. But then again pretty much my entire adult life I have worked in jobs with no AC or were outdoors so I am not as sensitive to the heat or cold as most

Am I the only one that feels this is the first "hot" day of summer?

When I was a kid, it seemed to roast from May through August. I think last summer the last half of August was early Autumn. This summer is IMHO mild, so far that I don't even have the AC in my bedroom.

I also make a point to avoid AC so I am used to heat. I don't know if that actually does anything

When I was a kid, it seemed to roast from May through August. I think last summer the last half of August was early Autumn. This summer is IMHO mild, so far that I don't even have the AC in my bedroom.

I also make a point to avoid AC so I am used to heat. I don't know if that actually does anything

I'm the same way. I avoid AC at all costs and this is first time I've put it on...wife on the other hand would have it on 24/7 if she could. At night I have the AC on as low as possible so it's really only the fan blowing. It's been mild IMO this year.

Exactly right. This would be the first hot day this year. For the guys working, its a bitch. If you're off, it isn't that bad. Beats the hell out of snow.