InFamous

Hi Point C9 9mm $199.99

Hi Point C9 9mm with Hundred Dollar Bill Finish

29558-DEFAULT-l.jpg

For all y'all ghetto lovin' dolla lovin' motha's out there. Here's a special tribute to what y'all on the streets for. Cheaper then what you can get in the alley. Get on it!

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/169719

The demand was so high on the "dolla dolla bills yall" version they decided to come out with one for the hood rat that loves the woods rats!

31919-DEFAULT-l.jpg

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/173619/34010wc/hi-point-jcp-40sw-high-impact-woodland-camo

For the low low cost of $184.89 you can have this beautiful piece of artwork!

Funny. But the hundred dollar bills one is the one im getting and tier one is going to work with me on tricking it out. Im going to shoot open division with it. So y'all better watch out. Putting a rmr sight on it and other mods. Why? Just because.

Funny. But the hundred dollar bills one is the one im getting and tier one is going to work with me on tricking it out. Im going to shoot open division with it. So y'all better watch out. Putting a rmr sight on it and other mods. Why? Just because.

GTFO! LMAO If this is true I want confirmation from Tier One. LMAO Also pictures when you do it. I applaud you sir!

Ask mike. Already tslked to him about it. Hes in. Just applied for a few permits. First ones going to gunnarsport for the vp9. Second is for this fine piece of machinery

I really hope you post pics when it's done!

:haha:  :facepalm:  That was amazing.