EX Carnival man

If you use your gun this is what you're up against.

"You cannot reason people out of a position that they did not reason themselves into."

- Ben Goldacre

I should've remembered the above quote before continuing to post here.

Hey bud, it's very probable I would not have done what this woman did.

I'm so sorry.  Would you please dismount from your HIGH HORSE?

This didn't happen in Jersey, so why are we being subjected to this "line of questioning" (without every fact known) and asked to think or quote or answer your cross-examination while applying Jersey law?

NEWSFLASH:  FLORIDA ISN'T NEW JERSEY!

Enough of the Goody-Two-Shoes BULLSHIT!  Frankly, given the same set of circumstances, together with my superior gun handling skills and over 45 years of experience, and being tired of having my shit stolen by hoodrats, I most probably would have done the same thing.  Florida is a BIG place.  You can drive 12 hours and not leave the state.  The PoPo aren't just around the corner at the donut shop.  Free Americans are tired of being told what to do, how to think, what to say, how to feel, when to COWER, etc.

"Play STUPID Games, win STUPID Prizes" fits the Bill.  She fired once or twice in fear of losing her life and her possessions (which is perfectly LEGAL in the Free State of Florida).  She didn't execute the Perp with a mag dump and a reload and another mag dump.  So far her story checks-out.  I (tentatively) applaud her actions and would like to take her out for a drink!  

Sorry Frank.  We'll have to agree to disagree.  I go with the flow as far as laws are concerned.  I don't have any Goody-Two-Shoes left in me.  I've seen too much in my 56 years.  As far as I'm concerned, they can all come out on platters.  It's long past time to teach the Animals a lesson.  The "How else can he get money for sneakers" line by the Kin is proof of an animal mindset.  When a animal has rabies, you put it down.

In general, what you Jersey folks don't understand is beyond your comprehension due to a generation's worth of self-reliance being stripped-away along with our CCW rights.  Too many of you have sat in classrooms (at a hefty fee I might add) being dictated to about what a textbook "Good Shoot" is.  Truth is most are complicated and happen FAST, just like in WAR.  The streets are a WAR ZONE of sorts, and the Bad Guys hope that we Good Guys stop and weigh things in our head before we do anything (like shoot their asses).  In fact, they count on it.  "Deer-in-the-headlight" syndrome has killed lots of Good Guys.  Even well-trained Cops can freeze instead of act.  It's a SURVIVAL GAME out there people.  That female homeowner has to live with what she did or didn't do for the rest of her life.  That's punishment enough without having to deal with all of us Monday Quarterbacks judging her after what she legally did.  It's as if we're some sort of GOD panel on the moral obligations of armed man.  

Do I have to remind everybody here about the Rules of Engagement?  That if you're a hostile intruder stepping "feet-dry" onto a military plane your ass can be SHOT and your body dumped back out the door onto the tarmac even though you didn't reach for your weapon?  It's the LAW, and we do this and have done it!  It's PRESUMED that your entry onto US "soil" is a potentially deadly threat and so deadly force is authorized under International law.  So we need to lose the "High and Mighty" "Jersey-Speak", and put on our thinking caps and learn from the rest of untainted Free America.

We now continue to beat this to death as part of our regularly scheduled program........

^^^Kevin, you and I are cut from the same bolt of cloth.  I'll call it in after I clear the house.  They can come and take pictures and try to interview me while I ask for an ambulance for my racing heart beat.

FWIW decades ago I interrupted a break-in at my back door, with a loud scream at the Perp / Drunk trying to gain access.  Don't know if it was the scream or racking the 12 ga. that broke the language barrier.  To this day I don't care.  I never fired a shot, never saw the Perp's face, so I had ZERO description of him/her.  Never called it in since I live on a highway and whomever had already ran-off.  I decided against patrolling my foundation perimeter while armed since the break-in was thwarted (I witnessed the Perp run from my back steps, over a cement divider K-Rail and across a 4-lane highway, so I figured he/she wasn't going to re-visit THAT mistake).  That night I went to bed w/ my .357, flashlight and a 12 ga.  It was "HANDLED".......  Couple weeks later I mentioned it to a Cop that's a neighbor of mine.  He asked if anything was taken, door broken, or anything to report, and I said no.  He shrugged his shoulders and said he hoped the guy shit his pants.  We both laughed.  That was about 25 years ago.  I don't consider what I did that night to be "looking for trouble"..........

AND WE'RE ON PAGE 7 OF MY STOMACH CHURNS............

And we're getting complemented for bringing-up "points" which essentially say almost what everybody here is saying:  It's her house and she had the right to respond to the activity there.

And now it all boils-down to you know, FEELINs', cause I'm more moral than you are.

Where is a civics test to get into this forum?  And while I'm at it, everybody should show your NJFID (sans address and SBI #) to be able to post here.

It's funny you are accusing those with a differing point of view from your own as letting their emotions and feelins as you put it, get the better of us when it's evident from your posts that you are the one letting your feelings get the best of you. You are letting your past experiences dictate how to claim you would react to a situation like this and you don't care whether it's right or wrong in the eyes of the law or your peers. Because of your past negative experiences, you are letting your emotions dictate what you say and how you act. This is no different from the parents of children who are victims of mass shootings coming out and saying we need more gun control in this country.

It's funny you are accusing those with a differing point of view from your own as letting their emotions and feelins as you put it, get the better of us when it's evident from your posts that you are the one letting your feelings get the best of you. You are letting your past experiences dictate how to claim you would react to a situation like this and you don't care whether it's right or wrong in the eyes of the law or your peers. Because of your past negative experiences, you are letting your emotions dictate what you say and how you act. This is no different from the parents of children who are victims of mass shootings coming out and saying we need more gun control in this country.

LOL, I'm not letting any "feelin's" get the best of me.  I have a life of experiences.  What I am NOW is shaped by them.  I've managed to stay alive for over 45 years after discharging my 1st hand gun.  I was fully prepared to use deadly force if it was necessary.  It wasn't so I didn't.  So GET OVER IT.  If it's LEGAL, that's all I'm worried about.  I know what's right and what's wrong, so get off your High Horse about my life experiences.  I've paid my dues!  Not worried about what YOU or anybody else feels or thinks.  I will survive such an encounter if I'm forced to.  And I will answer to myself and whatever Deity I choose (or NOT) to believe in.  I don't have to answer to your litmus test.  Legal is LEGAL!  

How you equate your blathering BS about parents of mass shooting victims is a hell of a stretch.  LOL, so what you're sayin' is if I legally engage a Perp in my own home during a confrontation brought about by the Perp's own illegal actions in a SYG state, don't get arrested by the Po-Po, but fail to pass your litmus test, that somehow equates to mass shootings, and the parents of the vic's wanting gun control???   Cause it's all about FEELIN'S and I'm supposed to go read books from people I've already met and learned from (like Mass) on the use of force??  That's laughable!

Thank you.  I imagine you would agree that the loss of property is no where near as bad as the loss of life or limb too? 

The bad guys need to be concerned with loss of life or limb when they are committing a crime, NOT the good guys.

Everyone seems to have forgotten the facts

Bad guy commits a crime and gets shot dead, period! To add anything to those facts is just BS. If someone wants to stand on their high horse and give all their property to bad guys, so be it. But don't presume you are better than the rest of us who work hard for what little we have and are not willing to give it away to scum bags, especially when those scum bags are repeat offenders who have hurt countless families with their crimes. 

The bad guys need to be concerned with loss of life or limb when they are committing a crime, NOT the good guys.

Bad guy commits a crime and gets shot dead, period! To add anything to those facts is just BS. If someone wants to stand on their high horse and give all their property to bad guys, so be it. But don't presume you are better than the rest of us who work hard for what little we have and are not willing to give it away to scum bags, especially when those scum bags are repeat offenders who have hurt countless families with their crimes. 

Or this.....

Two bad guys commit a dangerous crime and one criminal gets shot by the crime victim.  Who bears responsibility for the death of the dead criminal?

Or this.....

Two bad guys commit a dangerous crime and one criminal gets shot by the crime victim.  Who bears responsibility for the death of the dead criminal?

The dead guy takes responsibility for his actions, nobody else is to blame for him getting shot while committing a crime, it was his decision 

It's almost like you are unable to discern any nuance. Like you know, criminals can be stopped, yet not killed.  Yet somehow in the moments when a crime is happening, you can also see into the criminals past and know that they are "repeat offenders who have hurt countless families with their crimes. "  Tell me Kreskin, what is it like to be all knowing and be able to mete out justice unilaterally.  

• Like 2

LOL, I'm not letting any "feelin's" get the best of me. I have a life of experiences. What I am NOW is shaped by them. I've managed to stay alive for over 45 years after discharging my 1st hand gun. I was fully prepared to use deadly force if it was necessary. It wasn't so I didn't. So GET OVER IT. If it's LEGAL, that's all I'm worried about. I know what's right and what's wrong, so get off your High Horse about my life experiences. I've paid my dues! Not worried about what YOU or anybody else feels or thinks. I will survive such an encounter if I'm forced to. And I will answer to myself and whatever Deity I choose (or NOT) to believe in. I don't have to answer to your litmus test. Legal is LEGAL!

How you equate your blathering BS about parents of mass shooting victims is a hell of a stretch. LOL, so what you're sayin' is if I legally engage a Perp in my own home during a confrontation brought about by the Perp's own illegal actions in a SYG state, don't get arrested by the Po-Po, but fail to pass your litmus test, that somehow equates to mass shootings, and the parents of the vic's wanting gun control??? Cause it's all about FEELIN'S and I'm supposed to go read books from people I've already met and learned from (like Mass) on the use of force?? That's laughable!

There you go being emotional again.

Only thing so far of importance in this thread.

Amazing Kreskin.( guy was a big deal, saw it on history channel)

And,and HE has invited me to a BBQ at his house. I'm pretty sure he will give me a cheap gortex jacket at said BBQ

• Like 1

It's almost like you are unable to discern any nuance. Like you know, criminals can be stopped, yet not killed.  Yet somehow in the moments when a crime is happening, you can also see into the criminals past and know that they are "repeat offenders who have hurt countless families with their crimes. "  Tell me Kreskin, what is it like to be all knowing and be able to mete out justice unilaterally.  

Its very simple, let me explain

It doesn't matter what their history is when they are caught in the act because they are committing a crime and doing so they are putting THEIR life and limb in danger.

Can you name one criminal that committed one crime and stopped? No, you can't because it has never happened, unless they were shot by a good guy

Why do you feel like a criminals life is so important? What good have they been to society? Have they ever been a positive influence on anybody? 

THIS IS GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM!  

MAJOR TOM TO GROUND CONTROL, ENGINES ON!  7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , ..........

Kreskin bent spoons.  Johnny Carson played KARNACK the magnificent, who was able to hold a #10 envelope to his forehead and answer the question inside said envelope like an effing mind reader.  

I'm lookin' for a #10 envelope to put all my FEELIN'S in so I can mail it to myself when I reside in HELL because dead Perps don't upset my apple cart.  LOL!

(Smiles emotionless, nods head, scratches scrotum, checks to see if all his guns around the house are LOADED, then takes meds and goes to bed like he's been doin' for DECADES!)

THIS IS GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM!

MAJOR TOM TO GROUND CONTROL, ENGINES ON! 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , ..........

Kreskin bent spoons. Johnny Carson played KARNACK the magnificent, who was able to hold a #10 envelope to his forehead and answer the question inside said envelope like an effing mind reader.

You're confusing Kreskin with Uri Geller. Understandable.