mipafox

Will cellphone use while walking be banned in N.J.?

Will I still be able to buy multiple cell phones at once, or will they be limited to one every thirty days?  What about high capacity contracts?  When will New Jermany cut out this crap?   :(

And don't forget about the 15mb data limit

While I agree that this is ridiculous. There has been a spike in pedestrian related accidents due to cell phone distractions.

Its population control, and it might keep some of the stupid ones from breeding.
  • Like 1

Will I still be able to buy multiple cell phones at once, or will they be limited to one every thirty days? What about high capacity contracts? When will New Jermany cut out this crap? :(

High cap contracts are fine unless you have both a lithium battery and a case/belt pouch. If you want to bypass the case/belt pouch issue you can use a "sleeve" with a belt clip on it. They use "the fist test" to determine if it is a pouch or a sleeve. Carry a lot of lube.

• Like 1

Glad y'all think this is funny....it's why you have no rights here in NJ....time to get more serious about these things....FLASH... your gun right don't stand a chance here.  Let's hear some more jokes.

What does this have to do with gun rights? This is actually a good thing for us since it impacts EVERYONE, especially those living in Jersey city and Hoboken where people do a lot of walking, and guess what, most of those people are Dems, New Yorkers who can't afford to live in Manhattan. Like I said before, they will get a taste of their own medicine.

What does this have to do with gun rights? This is actually a good thing for us since it impacts EVERYONE, especially those living in Jersey city and Hoboken where people do a lot of walking, and guess what, most of those people are Dems, New Yorkers who can't afford to live in Manhattan. Like I said before, they will get a taste of their own medicine.

Screw the stupid pedestrians. It is one thing to not allow someone that is driving a 3,000+ pound object from harming others, it is another thing to protect someone that is too stupid to look where they are going and will only harm themselves. You can't outlaw stupid.

• Like 2

Good for us............this is the way NJ functions on every issue.....your just use to it....this is exactly how we got to where we are today and why you have no rights here.....believe me it's not good for anybody and it's not humerous.....it's sad we've allowed ourselves to be handled like this.

Screw the stupid pedestrians. It is one thing to not allow someone that is driving a 3,000+ pound object from harming others, it is another thing to protect someone that is too stupid to look where they are going and will only harm themselves. You can't outlaw stupid.

I agree, but this law should piss off more libs then conservatives, so i'm ok with it.

Good for us............this is the way NJ functions on every issue.....your just use to it....this is exactly how we got to where we are today.

No, that's not the point, i'm not used to anything. But if there is a chance that these idiot libs will get a taste of their own medicine then i'm all for it.

While I agree that this is ridiculous. There has been a spike in pedestrian related accidents due to cell phone distractions. It won't stop tgenproblem just like people still talk and text while driving. I can be used as PC for a stop in order to ID a subject or check for evidence of a crime. I can see it used a lot in high crime areas as a means to stop and frisk

That ain't gonna happen either.  Federal AG wants to for go enforcement of petty crimes in urban areas as it impacts minorities, read this.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/27/ag-loretta-lynch-wants-to-let-nation-break-law-without-consequences/

• Like 3

You need to rethink what your saying....this isn't about Libs, it's about all of us here...what are you talkin' about. This is the way our lives, our rights are manipulated here in NJ.

I don't walk and talk on my phone, I drive an talk on my phone and I always have to use a hands free. I am already affected so I have no sympathy for idiots who enjoy walking into walls or in front of a bus because they are too busy talking on their phone. 

High cap contracts are fine unless you have both a lithium battery and a case/belt pouch. If you want to bypass the case/belt pouch issue you can use a "sleeve" with a belt clip on it. They use "the fist test" to determine if it is a pouch or a sleeve. Carry a lot of lube.

I thought you can have a lithium battery, as long as you don't put more than a 15 minute charge in it. Until 2018 when the 7 minute restrictions begin

What really is pathetic, is that people do not see the danger. I can't remember how many times I've had to jam on my brakes because some clueless twit steps into traffic with their headphones on and their nose in the screen.

Some people are just to stupid to understand that even if you have the right of way, the pedestrian will lose. Ive told my daughter that if I ever see her in the street on her phone, she will no longer have a phone.

Law needed NO. A slap upside the head with COMMON SENSE, Absolutely.

That ain't gonna happen either.  Federal AG wants to for go enforcement of petty crimes in urban areas as it impacts minorities, read this.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/27/ag-loretta-lynch-wants-to-let-nation-break-law-without-consequences/

And this is a far bigger problem, selective enforcement of existing laws as determined by the AG.  So, to take this to an extreme, if a law impacts minorities she wants it ignored but if it impacts non minorities then I guess it is OK?

Darwin says this is all good......  Except for the car insurance problems.....

And the Jersey pops up it's ugly head again from a guy who otherwise has his head on straight. "Your behavior makes things more expensive for all of us." Here come the laws. Friggin commies.

???

If an idiot gets run down....because he's an idiot...  Not losing much sleep, but I'd be annoyed that my car insurance went up if the insurance company assigned fault to me.

You're over thinking my joke Mipa.

Cause I was all set to go the the Trenton State house and protest all by myself for more laws and regulations to keep us all safe.... <to be clear... that was sarcasm>

Did you not have your coffee this morning?

How'd I miss this?

All of Obama's appointments are friggin' communists and statists.  And hypocrites to boot.  Selective enforcement of the laws.  I guess her copy of the Constitution doesn't have a 14th Ammd't. 

On a positive note.. I hear she likes to walk around the busy streets of Washington DC staring at her iPhone....