Sign in to follow this  
david8613

Jersey Garden Mall, scare!

Who was there? I was with my wife, when i felt the rush and heard the screams, i knew something was wrong, then i heard on workers radios that there was a shooting! first i tried to get out, but gates were shut front and back no way out! trapped in bed bath and beyond! people were frantic, crying and screaming, so i took my wife to a storage room in the back, barracaded one of the doors, made a hiding space under some shelves for my wife so she could hide under some carpets, and then i stood by the other door with a metal coat rack to bash the bad guy! I wasnt really scared, i was ready for a fight but felt very under gunned, lucky it was a false alarm. We really need to issue the right to carry in this state, i really felt like sheep trapped in that store. Police cant be everywhere.

Everybody is so paranoid now it will continue to happen. Hell, the radio run over spen came over as an active shooter inside the mall. Got there in less than 5 minutes from Jersey City. Place was mobbed with tons of people running out and the rest locked up in the stores

Who was there? I was with my wife, when i felt the rush and heard the screams, i knew something was wrong, then i heard on workers radios that there was a shooting! first i tried to get out, but gates were shut front and back no way out! trapped in bed bath and beyond! people were frantic, crying and screaming, so i took my wife to a storage room in the back, barracaded one of the doors, made a hiding space under some shelves for my wife so she could hide under some carpets, and then i stood by the other door with a metal coat rack to bash the bad guy! I wasnt really scared, i was ready for a fight but felt very under gunned, lucky it was a false alarm. We really need to issue the right to carry in this state, i really felt like sheep trapped in that store. Police cant be everywhere.

I would have done the same thing if carrying.

You were smert.

It's not like we have " good guy" and " bad guy" arm bands with this type of active shooter scenario.

People are right to be jumpy, we live in interesting times.

I fixed the location mix up, I always get the 2 malls mixed up. But yeah definitely crazy, I keep running it my mind and try to think what I could have done better,if it was a real active shooter and The only thing that comes to mind if I was legally carrying. In this state we can't carry anything not even a knife, razer device or even real mace,we are really defenseless.