EWC88

I did it l, I'm a big boy!

Congrats on the purchase. It's less overwhelming financially once you determine your proper IRS withholding. You get to deduct your mortgage interest and property taxes, so that helps. Good luck with it!

Congrats on the purchase. It's less overwhelming financially once you determine your proper IRS withholding. You get to deduct your mortgage interest and property taxes, so that helps. Good luck with it!

Or maybe no mortgage interest deduction after Trump tax reform--but to compensate you will (hopefully) see an HUGE increase in the standard deduction, so it won't really matter.

...You get to deduct your mortgage interest and property taxes, so that helps. Good luck with it!

This is why the 15 year mortgage is so much better than the 30. When I refinanced from 30 to 15, my monthly payment went up $400, but the amount towards principle increased up $900, a "free" 500 per month. On the 30yr, even after paying out for 10 years you still owe more than its worth

One more question, I could of sworn that I saw a thread awhile ago that stated when you do address change the PD will want your old license, that thread stated to don't give and say you lost it. Is this true to do? If it wasn't this forum it was another one then.

When I did my change of address on my FID Raritan twp PD asked for mine when I turned in the paperwork for the change of address. I really did misplace it and told them that and they dident seam to care. I found it later that day and turned it in when night picked up my new card 3 days later.