Downtownv

At What point do we say ENOUGH!

Why have extreme minorities gotten their "Rights" and a much larger percentage of the population had theirs unconstitutionally stripped?

Answer:

Because they demanded their rights and we allowed them to be stripped away.

They did a better job than we did, with a lot less money to boot!

Lets use the smallest of the small. Transgenders ,look at what they are legally allowed to do, Yet you can't defend yourself!

I can dress like or claim, I feel like a woman, stand or sit next to your wife, daughter or girlfriend in a ladies room and pee, knowing I will be protected and defended by the SAME exact people that will arrest you, charge you and jail you for a GOD given right clearly stated in the US Constitution.

To me,  a true revolution would be for every gun owner to pick a day, a week, a month, a year and defiantly carry their firearm under the theory that of, what they going to arrest charge and jail 100,000 people?

Look at the antics protestors during the inauguration, causing millions in destruction and ALL Charges were dropped!

Who  won?

Now I'm getting to old for this shit, but the totalitarian tactics used in NJ by the likes of power hungry assholes like we have had in Trenton for far too long, need to be challenged.

Sadly the courts are on their side. The NRA, and all the others are trying to fight a traditional war against an enemy that is fighting a guerrilla war. All your contributions  have gotten VERY little results.

Until we have our own Boston Tea Party Event, expect eventual confiscation.

THAT is what they want.

THIS is the face of Tyranny that permeates throughout our country

https://ijr.com/2018/07/1109006-tedra-cobb-cant-win-assault-weapons/?utm_campaign=Conservative Daily&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=64401195&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9JjXq1hKhJ9O7_G8cHBVihozaCiDEwmKFgFjPfKz7sNGZdHQA9DTt41RfNSweHrPaf2KtZF4O-JnapfKbw8Q4Ulg3iRA&_hsmi=64401195

I no longer believe in my "Pro-Gun" assemblymen/state Senator consistent Pro Gun votes. they are but a spit on a burning campfire, THEY know it, yet they profit on it. I am in Leg district #9 Conners, Gove & Rumph consistently vote in our favor but clearly out numbered by the likes of Weinberg Greenwald Cryans and all the rest of the anti constitutional traitors!

Yet these same douchebags that control our schools's allocation of money, set aside 2.1 MILLION dollars for ILLEGAL ALIENS!

Yet the illegal guns are accepted, after all, they curb the inner city population

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

• Like 4

Yes. And their quality of life was already such shit (irrespective of their sexual choices), that they had nothing to lose.

Most of us, however, DO have a lot to lose.   You can always get another barista job, but it's pretty difficult to gain employment that requires a security clearance, or even a legitimate background check, when you've got a weapons arrest record.  It's the reason why the BOHICA threshold is so much higher for the rest of us; we're not pussies... we're just not as "free" as the have-nothings.  Our lives, to a certain extent, trap us.  But if you could GUARANTEE a turn out of like-minded individuals who wanted to protest in the fashion you mention, as well as the legal representation needed to fight for The Cause, I'd be willing to make arrangements on my end to risk what I have.  Until then, I know which hill I will die on, and i'm not willing to share that info.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Downtownv said:

To me,  a true revolution would be for every gun owner to pick a day, a week, a month, a year and defiantly carry their firearm under the theory that of, what they going to arrest charge and jail 100,000 people?

Let me put this in perspective for you - 

They don't need to arrest and charge 100,000 people - they only need to do a few.

The difference in your assertions comparing gun owners to other groups, is that some on that side have NOTHING ZERO ZILCH to lose.....  however most on our side - DO.

Look at the language as to what the propaganda machines are using to describe those - agitators, extremists, domestic terrorists, fringe groups etc.  Those words and groups of them are not being used by happenstance.

So, here is the thing - we as keyboard commandos - like to think we are going to assemble on the green and stage a revolution - not ever going to happen.  We like to think we will get 100,000 on a march with guns for freedom - not ever going to happen.

If you think it is possible - let me ask you a few questions?

Do you carry in NJ without a permit?

Do you carry in the tristate area without a permit? 

Do you own fully automatic weapons?

Do you own a suppressor?

- Cause ya know eff the bullshit laws......

Frankly don't answer them - while I do see the frustration - let us make sure that we are 100% sure of what we know might work - could work - can work - without firing a shot.

The way the 'revolution' goes, and will only go is if there is a large scale regional or continental event - that would plunge the CONUS into a lawless society - whereby the only way to maintain control would be for firearms owner to step up in their communities etc.

All else is just folly.

OH wait - research Judge Appointments by the trump admin.....  you may be surprised.

Just as surprised as to when you look up DA's from the other side........

Interesting time we live in.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sota said:

It's the reason why the BOHICA threshold is so much higher for the rest of us; we're not pussies... we're just not as "free" as the have-nothings.  Our lives, to a certain extent, trap us.

2 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

So, here is the thing - we as keyboard commandos - like to think we are going to assemble on the green and stage a revolution - not ever going to happen.  We like to think we will get 100,000 on a march with guns for freedom - not ever going to happen.

I love that defeatist attitude.... now you know why we keep getting it jammed up our asses without any lube.

At some point, it comes down to principle, and standing up for what's right. That can be painful, that can be costly, that can be expensive, but at some point, it NEEDS to be done.

At what point do people move from being a keyboard commando to an active participant?

thomas-paines-quotes-7.jpg

thomaspaine1-2x.jpg

quotes-about-the-civil-war-by-abraham-li

Let me put this in perspective for you - 

They don't need to arrest and charge 100,000 people - they only need to do a few.

The difference in your assertions comparing gun owners to other groups, is that some on that side have NOTHING ZERO ZILCH to lose.....  however most on our side - DO.

Look at the language as to what the propaganda machines are using to describe those - agitators, extremists, domestic terrorists, fringe groups etc.  Those words and groups of them are not being used by happenstance.

If you think it is possible - let me ask you a few questions?

Do you carry in NJ without a permit?

Do you carry in the tristate area without a permit? 

Do you own fully automatic weapons?

Do you own a suppressor?

- Cause ya know eff the bullshit laws......

Frankly don't answer them - while I do see the frustration - let us make sure that we are 100% sure of what we know might work - could work - can work - without firing a shot.

The way the 'revolution' goes, and will only go is if there is a large scale regional or continental event - that would plunge the CONUS into a lawless society - whereby the only way to maintain control would be for firearms owner to step up in their communities etc.

All else is just folly.

OH wait - research Judge Appointments by the trump admin.....  you may be surprised.

Just as surprised as to when you look up DA's from the other side........

Interesting time we live in.

Trump hasn't done shit for us for regaining our rights and he will not because he is part of the same Bush-Clinton Cabal. Don't believe it then why did VEPRS get added to the import ban list that Bush I started? All the cheap Commie guns can't be imported anymore. Just another way to disarm us. National Reprocoity that died as soon as the election was over. They haven't even pulled it out for the midterms. Appointments? he appointed an Anti to the 9th and a Stare Decisis Proponent to SCOTUS.

We want our freedoms back we must fight. There are too many in NJ who would rather be servants and keep what little the government allows them to, than to fight for the freedoms our forefathers left us with. I'm at the point that I realize there is little freedom left so screw NJ and their Unconstitutional Laws. I am leaving and regrouping elsewhere. I will not recognize Unconstitutional Laws nor live under tyranny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

I love that defeatist attitude.... now you know why we keep getting it jammed up our asses without any lube.

At some point, it comes down to principle, and standing up for what's right. That can be painful, that can be costly, that can be expensive, but at some point, it NEEDS to be done.

At what point do people move from being a keyboard commando to an active participant?

thomas-paines-quotes-7.jpg

thomaspaine1-2x.jpg

quotes-about-the-civil-war-by-abraham-li

Thomas Paine was a drunk. Nice roll model.

Thomas Paine was a drunk. Nice roll model.
In fairness most of them would be considered drunks by today's standards. I don't have issue with their love of drink since they were able to pull it together when it mattered most.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

.....  ok you first !

Let us know how you make out.....

Define active.....you ready to start shooting????

If so....  well we all know how it's going to end......

2 hours ago, capt14k said:

We want our freedoms back we must fight. There are too many in NJ who would rather be servants and keep what little the government allows them to, than to fight for the freedoms our forefathers left us with. I'm at the point that I realize there is little freedom left so screw NJ and their Unconstitutional Laws. I am leaving and regrouping elsewhere. I will not recognize Unconstitutional Laws nor live under tyranny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

.....vote with your feet and move to friendlier turf....now THAT makes sense....

43 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

.....  ok you first !

Let us know how you make out.....

Define active.....you ready to start shooting????

If so....  well we all know how it's going to end......

.....vote with your feet and move to friendlier turf....now THAT makes sense....

NOBODY is suggesting Violence, here!

The mere suggestion is stupid and irresponsible.

22 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

The only way they will listen is if we came out strong 30-50k strong.

Absolutely correct did the LGBT have 2 fairies pitting a hissy fit to 10,000 marching in the streets?

Did the opressed Blacks have 3 dudes walking across a bridge in Selma Alabama?

No there were 10000 or more!

I belive Nappen and Scott Bach and all the rest of the Pro 2a groups get no respect and Trenton Pisses on them and does whatever the fuck it wants anyhow.

Legally our only chance is the SCOTUS and most of you will be dead by the time that occurs.

Now Can we organize a Huge March on Trenton  (notify all the Gun organizations, we certainly would love their support)

Brietbart Fox newsstand any PRO 2A media. I would never invite nor request their Fake news reports, traitors.

Pick a fall date before the Election

does this thing have legs?

2 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

NOBODY is suggesting Violence, here!

The mere suggestion is stupid and irresponsible.

Absolutely correct did the LGBT have 2 fairies pitting a hissy fit to 10,000 marching in the streets?

Did the opressed Blacks have 3 dudes walking across a bridge in Selma Alabama?

No there were 10000 or more!

I belive Nappen and Scott Bach and all the rest of the Pro 2a groups get no respect and Trenton Pisses on them and does whatever the fuck it wants anyhow.

Legally our only chance is the SCOTUS and most of you will be dead by the time that occurs.

Now Can we organize a Huge March on Trenton  (notify all the Gun organizations, we certainly would love their support)

Brietbart Fox newsstand any PRO 2A media. I would never invite nor request their Fake news reports, traitors.

Pick a fall date before the Election

does this thing have legs?

Mr Sniper has eluded to this multiple times on this forum and I agree it’s stupid and irresponsible. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, carl_g said:

Mr Sniper has eluded to this multiple times on this forum and I agree it’s stupid and irresponsible. 

Then you consider this was stupid and irresponsible too, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

BTW, how are you enjoying your life under British rule?

12 minutes ago, carl_g said:

Sure.. I don’t give a shit where you “put” me.

Well, at least we now know where you stand.

1 hour ago, Sniper22 said:

Then you consider this was stupid and irresponsible too, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

Nope but I do consider blabbing and carrying on about how we need a civil war or a revolution on a gun forum stupid and irresponsible. Be careful. With NJ’s newly passed law you might get an unexpected knock from the SP if you keep talking like that.

• Like 1

What happened to this post???

Hi carl_g, 
Sniper22 quoted one of your posts in a topic. 

Posted in At What point do we say ENOUGH!
44 minutes ago, carl_g said:

With NJ’s newly passed law you might get an unexpected knock from the SP if you keep talking like that.

Here, let me show you how concerned I am about that:

bored-face-pictures-2.jpg

We still have 1st Amendment rights in this country, don't we?

spacer.png

17 hours ago, carl_g said:

What happened to this post???

Hi carl_g, 
Sniper22 quoted one of your posts in a topic. 

Posted in At What point do we say ENOUGH!
44 minutes ago, carl_g said:

With NJ’s newly passed law you might get an unexpected knock from the SP if you keep talking like that.

Here, let me show you how concerned I am about that:

bored-face-pictures-2.jpg

We still have 1st Amendment rights in this country, don't we?

spacer.png

....ummm. due process went away with the red flag laws or aren't you paying attention ....what you SAY can NOW jam you up

• Like 1