67gtonut

NJGF T-Shirt Sales Thread

Ok folks, Here we go!!!

First off….. Thank you Malice4you for all the help.

So here are the details:

Shirt will be White

Large Logo on Back

Small Logo on left breast

American Flag on Sleeve

Cost:

S-XL - $18

2XL - $20

3XL - $21

4XL - $22

5XL - $23

6XL - $24

Shipping:

I prefer NOT  to ship these, but I have posted shipping charges below

What I intend to do is:

I will handle distributing the shirts for North Jersey, I can meet people at RTSP

I will also coordinate a day where people can meet me at GSSC to pick up their shirts, we can also designate a person(s) to pick up shirts for other people in the Central Jersey area.

I would also like a volunteer from South Jersey to meet me at GSSC to hand off shirts for the South Jersey area.

Shipping Charges

1 Shirt  - $6.00

2 Shirts - $10.00

3-5 Shirts - $15.00

Payment:

PayPal will be my main focus

Time Table:

I will take orders through the End of November.

At that point Malice and I will put together the order and place it sometime in the beginning of December.

Figure about 4-6 weeks to get T-Shirts – busy time of year for the distributor.

How to order:

You will PM me directly with :

• Full Name
  • Your Paypal address to send Invoice
  • Your contact email if it differs from the PayPal address
  • Your Shipping address ONLY if you intend to have these shipped
  • Your order for shirts – Size(s) and Quantity

I will then send you a PayPal Request for Payment – it will include the small PayPal fees

All invoices must be paid by the end of November for your order to be valid

• Like 1

Of course I move to NH and now the tshirts are for sale and pick up only. If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck.

So who wants to pick up my tshirt and mail it to me? I'll cover cost of shipping or if your local to the Clinton/Lebanon area drop it off at my moms house. I'll  buy you a beer next time I'm back in Jersey. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 67gtonut said:

Let me think about this....

OK..... it's thought about.....lol

I already have 1 volunteer for the South Jersey people to gather the T-shirts from me.... and I appreciate that.

I will do as much as I can to get these things into your hands....

As far as hopefully the few people that insist on being shipped, or that are out of state. I will work with them on a case by case basis..... 

@fishnut .... I will get these to you somehow..... 

I will try and get some fixed shipping prices soon...

The easiest thing for me is the Priority Mail boxes..... but they are NOT cheap. I think the Medium box is $13.65....

Let me work out some details....

• Like 1

I already have 1 volunteer for the South Jersey people to gather the T-shirts from me.... and I appreciate that.
As far as hopefully the few people that insist on being shipped, or that are out of state. I will work with them on a case by case basis..... 
[mention=2107]fishnut[/mention] .... I will get these to you somehow..... 
The easiest thing for me is the Priority Mail boxes..... but they are NOT cheap. I think the Medium box is $13.65....

You wouldn't want to ship priority. You get those no tear bags on Amazon. The blue ones. They are .10 each and you ship First Class. Comes with tracking if done online and costs about $3.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow white is the only color,  I'm not complaining . But for some reason white shirts and me don't get along. 
I agree. Grey or Black would be better.

7 minutes ago, capt14k said:

You wouldn't want to ship priority. You get those no tear bags on Amazon. The blue ones. They are .10 each and you ship First Class. Comes with tracking if done online and costs about $3.

These?

https://www.amazon.com/Metronic-Envelopes-Shipping-Waterproof-Tear-proof/dp/B00OLOGXWU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1540642513&sr=8-3&keywords=shipping+bags

OK....

That could work....

Yes those are the same company. I usually get the blue, but they look the same.

• Like 1

That'll work for one, but for two, it'll be over a pound so priority mail is the only option.

ETA: Free Regional A boxes will be the cheapest rate, but you must order them online.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

That'll work for one, but for two, it'll be over a pound so priority mail is the only option.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

Correct, but you wouldn't use medium flat rate box. Regional A box under 2 pounds is $6.35 so same cost per shirt to ship.

Regional boxes are a PITA.  I was just able to fold up an XL sized T-shirt and fit it into a USPS Small Flat Rate.  Worst case scenario - if it's a larger size, it'll fit in a USPS Priority Mail padded envelope.

Use Paypal shipping (Commercial Rates) and it's under $7.50 to ship.

Troy - if you need help with doing this I can assist.  A little on the top to cover toner/paper costs for printer labels and we can ship a ton of these out.

9 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

I do kind of like the old design better!

We don't have that design anymore - not going to try to find it either.

53 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

Wow white is the only color,  I'm not complaining . But for some reason white shirts and me don't get along. 

Multiple color t-shirt printing.  The shirt color actually plays into the design if you didn't notice.  

51 minutes ago, capt14k said:

I agree. Grey or Black would be better.

Those would be a LOT more expensive....

Those would be a LOT more expensive....
Yes because of the multi color printing. I understand. I order my shirts directly from Royal and have them printed by a shop in North Jersey.

Regional boxes are a PITA.  I was just able to fold up an XL sized T-shirt and fit it into a USPS Small Flat Rate.  Worst case scenario - if it's a larger size, it'll fit in a USPS Priority Mail padded envelope.
Use Paypal shipping (Commercial Rates) and it's under $7.50 to ship.
Troy - if you need help with doing this I can assist.  A little on the top to cover toner/paper costs for printer labels and we can ship a ton of these out.
Why are regional boxes a PIA. That makes no sense.

How about partnering with a NJGF vendor that has a shipping department set up to handle this sort of thing. They can do it more efficiently and cheaper.  In turn, they get retail traffic.

+1 on black and gray.  White would be my last choice.  I know the white shirts are cheaper, but you will sell more black and gray.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

How about partnering with a NJGF vendor that has a shipping department set up to handle this sort of thing. They can do it more efficiently and cheaper.  In turn, they get retail traffic.

+1 on black and gray.  White would be my last choice.  I know the white shirts are cheaper, but you will sell more black and gray.

Nick and I will handle the shipping....

White is what we are going with ......

Nick and I will handle the shipping....
White is what we are going with ......
White has to be done because of multi colors and getting third party makes less sense. I agree with Troy. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 67gtonut said:

@fishnut .... I will get these to you somehow..... 

If you fold them you can get them in a flat rate cardboard mailing envelope for about $6...

If you fold them you can get them in a flat rate cardboard mailing envelope for about $6...

For one bag is cheaper. Flat Rate Regional A is cheaper for 2.

Just a word of advice if you don't have a large post office nearby order the Regional A boxes on USPS.com