I enjoy these up to the point the narrator nit-pics on procedure & timing.  You can't train for that much adrenaline.

Mind you this guy always raises valid points, but somehow he still manages to rub me the wrong way.  Using your weak hand for a clear shot is better than using your strong hand to shoot thru a windshield IF you've had enough training.  Making blanket statements about MY abilities to shoot weak handed has often lead to embarrassment of the person making those comments when targets are scored :) 

Nothing is ever perfect.  For in a perfect world, the black & whites would have just chased him until the Helo could open-up with a minigun!

~R

2 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

I enjoy these up to the point the narrator nit-pics on procedure & timing.  You can't train for that much adrenaline.

Mind you this guy always raises valid points, but somehow he still manages to rub me the wrong way.  Using your weak hand for a clear shot is better than using your strong hand to shoot thru a windshield IF you've had enough training.  Making blanket statements about MY abilities to shoot weak handed has often lead to embarrassment of the person making those comments when targets are scored :) 

Nothing is ever perfect.  For in a perfect world, the black & whites would have just chased him until the Helo could open-up with a minigun!

~R

I agree. Everyone is an expert after the fact. Also weak hand should be incorporated into every range/training session.  I shoot my sig 365 better single strong hand( I think it’s because of my ginormous masculine hands)

• Like 1
  • FacePalm 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.