Iggyort

New Peaceful Rally in front of Sweeney's house this Sunday , June 14 , 2015

A sincere THANK YOU! to everyone who participated.  The look on Sweeney's face when confronted is priceless.

It would be interesting to know what the police officers there really thought...

I am sure it's a given that any member of the state senate and assembly can get a permit if they want one!  As to if they need to qualify as any other CCW has to, I doubt it! I would like to see Weinberg shoot!!!

Sweeney to this day does not even know the proper names for the major parts of his gun as he still refers to magazines as "CLIPS"!  Ask him where is the slide, I guarantee he will point to the swingset

in his back yard!

God bless you all, and God bless America!

This brought a tear to my eye.

Thank you. Sincerely. Thank you!

I doubt the tear part, but I think you can appreciate those of us who are finally getting out from behind our keyboards and getting out there to try to make a difference in our state! As you inferred, we need to expose the hypocrisy in NJ to the entire country! If we can fall, so can every other state fall!  We must stand together!

I do appreciate the fact that you still post here even though you live in a free state!  Your posts, some of which incite arguments, I feel are really designed to make us think and get off our butt's! Stop complaining and really do something about it! Take action or STFU!

If I have misjudged your intentions, please forgive me! But please, do keep up the good work!

You "Should be able " to Opra the forms that Sweeney filled out for his carry permit of at least get the court docs granting it. Then use his reason as your reason. Court would have little voice in denial without a good chance of a lawsuit on 14th amendment grounds

Just sayin

Not a public record. See post 15 this thread...

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/77148-ok-alexander-is-not-frankso-lets-join-again/#entry978139

Why didn't the cop issue him (or his wife) a ticket for blocking the sidewalk with the jeep? That creates a hardship and potential safety issue for wheelchair bound or otherwise handicapped citizens.

39:4-138(f)

Next time call the cops... Or just walk over to them and complain he is violating 39:4-138(f) and forcing pedestrians into the roadway creating an unsafe condition.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

is it petty? consider...

if you were to "march" on the sidewalk you'd have to walk across the lawn strip, into the road, back onto the lawn strip on the other side, and on to the sidewalk again. repeat after you reverse.

you'd wear the grass right there, "damaging property". if el sweetie turns on the sprinklers again you'd definitely do damage to the lawn there. could you be cited for that? what about cited for walking in the road? the sidewalk and the portion of it that crosses the driveway are public rights of way. parking or obstructing them is a violation of law as cited. I'd at least consider pointing it out to any news outlet that's there, in a casual way.

It's funny. I spend so much time here with you guys that sometimes I forget what a pestilence you are. Please don't move into my neighborhood. And No, I'm not "fixing" my fence or painting my house. Or sending my kids to preschool. The chickens were here before you were. ;)

Sweeney throwing his weight around, made township add to their meeting tonight a ordinance against picketing & loitering

http://savejersey.com/2015/06/west-deptford-sweeney-home-picket-ordinance-carol-bowne/

Ridiculous... How about we rent billboards around town with the signs posted. I'm sure if we all throw in a few bucks we can find a few in his area.

Sweeney throwing his weight around, made township add to their meeting tonight a ordinance against picketing & loitering

http://savejersey.com/2015/06/west-deptford-sweeney-home-picket-ordinance-carol-bowne/

I saw that as well, what a jerk, must be nice to have power!

Ridiculous... How about we rent billboards around town with the signs posted. I'm sure if we all throw in a few bucks we can find a few in his area.

well people are working on that thru our 2a groups via FB.

Here is the email I sent. With all w deptford info:

I hope I got Alexander roubians email right

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:45 AM

To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'

Cc: '[email protected]'

Subject: tonight's meeting agenda

Importance: High

I was made aware of an ordinance that effectively bans protesting in West Deptford. This “Sweeney protection act of 2015” is really pretty predictable, and shows the colors of your administration. It is sad that you have a puppet master. The fact that the second amendment is attacked by Sweeney isn’t enough, now the first will be stifled in West Deptford too?

What right does anyone have there if not these?

I am an elected official in my town and I also have pretty powerful state elected officials in my town. They would NOT dare to cross that line with us.

I see that it was removed from the West Deptford meeting agenda. Are you planning to resurrect it as a “late amendment” so the media can’t see it?

Either way, I sincerely hope it’s worth the potential intervention of the ACLU over this, because they have been fully made aware of this, as has all the media I can contact.

Intercooler

ACLU doesn't care

In all politeness, how do you know? This is exactly in their wheelhouse - restricting freedom of assembly simply to protect a Republican politician. Plus it affects both the left and the right.

- EDIT - Sorry no idea why I wrote "Republican" when I meant "politician." Thanks for pointing it out intercooler.