Sign in to follow this  
Chad

Anti-Gun List

I've seen that list posted elsewhere.

Some of the celebrity names are surprising, seeing how much money many of them have made appearing in the most violent, gun-centric movies. It must be nice to be able to compartmentalize your convictions like that. I'm glad that's a skill I don't have.

As for some of the organizations on the list, all I can ask is "WHY?"

K

The ACLU is anti-gun? Really?

I may hate and mock them occasionally, but they do stand up for people's constitutional rights.

http://www.wkowtv.com/Global/story.asp? ... menu1362_2

MILWAUKEE (WKOW) - The ACLU of Wisconsin is defending a Beaver Dam teacher who was put on administrative leave after she posted a questionable photo on her Facebook page.

From the ACLU of Wisconsin:

A Beaver Dam Middle School teacher, Betsy Ramsdale, should not have been put on administrative leave simply because of a photo on Facebook showing her training a rifle at the camera. While school safety is of paramount importance, public school teachers do not lose their right to free expression when they are not working.

I may hate and mock them occasionally, but they do stand up for people's constitutional rights.

MILWAUKEE (WKOW) - The ACLU of Wisconsin is defending a Beaver Dam teacher who was put on administrative leave after she posted a questionable photo on her Facebook page.

A Beaver Dam Middle School teacher, Betsy Ramsdale, should not have been put on administrative leave simply because of a photo on Facebook showing her training a rifle at the camera. While school safety is of paramount importance, public school teachers do not lose their right to free expression when they are not working.

She is in the Teachers Union, The ACLU will bend any way for a Liberal Union.

The thing is, this case isnt a 2nd Ammendment issue, it's a FIRST ammendment Issue. Second Ammendment issues they wont touch with a 50-foot pole.

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON!!! isn't that macguyver? makes sense i guess. he never neeeded a gun as long as he had a bic pen a bottle of anal lube and a shoe lace.

He's always ben pretty rabidly ant-gun, he was pretty vocal about it in several of the episodes..which is why i quit watching it even before it went off the air.

Kevin Bacon is on that list... i feel bad for the guy.

Gets mugged in NYC after he lost most of his money investing with Bernard Maddoff.

I don't feel bad for him one bit if he is truly a gun control supporter. Especially after he was robbed in an area that has excessive gun control. I wonder if he was robbed at gun point, I'd find that humorous.

damnit I just looked it up and it was a snatch and grab meaning Mr Bacon was probably thinking "thank god guns are illegal here otherwise I would have been shot" :roll:

i do wonder on some of those names though.... how exactly did they come up with that list.

Absolutley, who knows. I don't know of any evidence leading to the truth of any of those names, with exception of the obvious ones that have made it very clear. Tom Selleck, Charleton Heston, Carl Malone, etc.