Sign in to follow this  
rifleman

22LR ammo

where do you live and how many bricks do you want? need?

Effingers should still have a few bricks, from $19.99 for bulk packs of Federal, to $23.99 for Winchester. If you are in the central jersey area, I can pick up a brick or two for you. let me know.

Thanks for the offer to pick them up for me but I would not do that. I can drive up this weekend but would call them first. Please reply if you know the store well, I am looking for a used 20 gauge single or double barrel. Nothing pretty but sturdy.

How is that place? I bought my first .22lr there many years ago. I used to pass it all the time on my way to up-state NY...they are on Rt. 17 right? I haven't been there in years.

The one I go to is on Rt 46 in Ledgewood. They also have stores in Paramus and Ramsey both on Rt 17.

The one is Ledgewood is decent. I bought a rifle and a revolver there years ago. I also try to buy my ammo and reloading supplies from them whenever I can so they stay in business. If they stopped selling guns and ammo, I'm not sure where I would go.

Thanks everybody for the tips. Looks like a road trip this weekend? I just found 2 bricks in a secondary fireproof box so I am good now.

I ordered 5 online but have 0 confidence in the early july ship date. Anybody order from Sportsmans Guide? I have gotten stuff from them years ago OK but the last Stakon cabinet was a POS for the money.

Essingers has it easily. Bought 6 bricks and no questions asked. It is not close to me but well worth the drive because I was in the area.

Yeah, I've gotten many of brick from them in the past...its just somewhat of a long drive for me too. Its certainly worth it, but I have trouble finding the time.

Thanks everybody for the tips. Looks like a road trip this weekend? I just found 2 bricks in a secondary fireproof box so I am good now.

I ordered 5 online but have 0 confidence in the early july ship date. Anybody order from Sportsmans Guide? I have gotten stuff from them years ago OK but the last Stakon cabinet was a POS for the money.

I used to buy ammo from them exclusively. They had some good deals, especially with their Buyers Club and the coupons for $10 off orders of $99 or more. They have almost no ammo now and I haven't bought anything from them in a year.

Natchez has CCI Mini Mags for 5.99 for 100 if you order 10 boxes. Not sure if that's a good price but it was a lot less than Cheaper Than Dirt. I got a brick of Winchester Wild Cat in PA for 18 bucks I think. I hope the 22A likes it :)

I was able to buy a 333 round box at wally-world last week, it was one of two boxes and the guy before bought the other box. I think it was $9.95. Anytime you go to a PA WM, check out the ammo section, they may or may not have any.

Almost a month ago, I was teaching at a Scout Camp, over the course of three days, emptied three WMs of 20ga birdshot and all of their clays.

It looks like demand is just too high for production to keep up, for now.