Sign in to follow this  
djg0770

what a day... (Farah/Jackson) thread.

It really is a shame that Mike got so, whatever you wanna call it. His contribution to music, like it or not is monumental. And Farrah?

Before I knew what "it" was for I kinda had an idea. Thanks to this poster on my wall.

gfbv.jpg

May they both find peace.

Farah's passing wasn't unexpected. Some of the things she did in the past few months were brave and showed a strength of character.

MJ? Who knew that freak was even in the country? Last I heard he was kicked out of Kuwait by some prince or something. I figured he was at the next oil rich palace in some country over there.

MJ definitely made is mark on the world. Too bad some of it involved children. I'll bet the gag order on those kids he touched doesn't apply any longer.

Maybe from drugs was the last speculation I heard on CNN -

Any thoughts?

I personally despise Michael Jackson as I firmly believe he is a child molester and I have VERY strong opinions (you can not change them so don't even try if you are thinking about it you idiot!) about what should happen to scum like that. :evil:

I say, next drive by media story please, one less sick pervert out there for us parents to worry about.

Michael's music was what made me like him.

His habits and personality are what made me no longer like him and decide the world is better without him!

Child molesting POS !

I am VERY sad to hear the horrible news about Farah. May she rest in peace.

It is a shame we are "dirty-ing" her name by putting it next to the name of a low life pervert in the thread title.