Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

Hello New Friend!

4LwRj.jpg

No iron sights? That is just fine. You can wear my two tour veteran EoTech 552!

hHUoP.jpg

Now I just might three gun.

S&W M&P 15 ORC

I had to wait to get the new stock pinned. I am a sucker for FDE furniture so I painted my old beat up EoTech but it didn't quite match. That is a 15rd pmag in FDE as well.

fusFE.jpg

C23Ho.jpg

I had to wait to get the new stock pinned. I am a sucker for FDE furniture so I painted my old beat up EoTech but it didn't quite match. That is a 15rd pmag in FDE as well.

fusFE.jpg

C23Ho.jpg

that is similar to the set up i would like..

how is that foregrip mounted?

Also, how do you like the magnifier? WHat brand is it??

Is there room under it for BUIS?

Thanks for the info, nice gun!

the barrel is from dez arms, couple more pics...

f1a9a1b0.jpg

What's the deal with the zez arms barrel? Is it functional or purely cosmetic? Looks very interesting. Can't say I've seen anything like that before. Very cool.

My Daniel Defense M4V5...

P1020144.jpg

Add ons include Vltor Imod stock (pinned in place), Battlecomp 1.0 (pinned and welded), Magpul MOE grip, Magpul XTM panels, DD ConVert short VFG, Surefire X300, and an Aimpoint Micro T1 on a DD mount. Sling is a Blue Force Gear Vickers 2 point.

• Like 2

My Daniel Defense M4V5...

P1020144.jpg

Add ons include Vltor Imod stock (pinned in place), Battlecomp 1.0 (pinned and welded), Magpul MOE grip, Magpul XTM panels, DD ConVert short VFG, Surefire X300, and an Aimpoint Micro T1 on a DD mount. Sling is a Blue Force Gear Vickers 2 point.

very nice! that's all I gotta say...

AR-15 Custom Varmint Rifle built by Derrick Martin at Accuracy Speaks. Sports a 24" Lothar Walther bull barrel 1:12 twist that spits out sub MOA groups all day long with Black Hills 40gr varmint ammo...

AR15Varmint2.jpg

Nice looking setup, BullzeyeNJ. That's a TA11/RMR ACOG and an Atlas, right? You ever shot 3-gun with it?

-

Dev, that's interesting. What kind of buttstock is that (beyond A1 length)? What are the specs on the barrel, including profile?

The buttstock is from Model 1 Sales: http://www.model1sal...category_id=465, uses a rifle buffer tube, action spring/buffer

It's an A1 length with an A2 butt plate and trap door. Inside is an official USGI cleaning kit (got it from work).

The upper was from Palmetto State Armory, barrel is USGOV built by FN in Colombia, SC, 1x7 twist: http://palmettostate...ry.com/2411.php

The sling is a Specter Gear SOP Sling: http://www.amazon.co...s00_i00_details (gave it 4/5 stars due to the length of the straps)

That's really nice, DA. I had the same exact idea in mind for my next AR build, down to the A1 stock.

Thanks. If you're looking for an 'A2 Style' birdcage break, I strongly suggest contacting EGW: http://www.egwguns.com/

For $10, they'll send you one drilled with a pin for attachment. I used a crush washer in lieu of the peel washer (I have a spare crush wash if you'd like one for your build).

Thanks for the details. That is not something you would see every day.

I just gathered a carbine together. Heaven is falling! :D This should please the Devil's Advocate ;)

Pics will be coincident with Surefire magdump video promised to Ray Ray. Had real problems getting all this stuff together, and still trying to get the Troy sights. Should be ready next week, with all the shootings in the following week. It's all going down at once, no special trips.

Thanks for the details. That is not something you would see every day.

I just gathered a carbine together. Heaven is falling! :D This should please the Devil's Advocate ;)

Pics will be coincident with Surefire magdump video promised to Ray Ray. Had real problems getting all this stuff together, and still trying to get the Troy sights. Should be ready next week, with all the shootings in the following week. It's all going down at once, no special trips.

You get a BCM similar to the one I let you try?

Thanks. If you're looking for an 'A2 Style' birdcage break, I strongly suggest contacting EGW: http://www.egwguns.com/

For $10, they'll send you one drilled with a pin for attachment. I used a crush washer in lieu of the peel washer (I have a spare crush wash if you'd like one for your build).

I have the EGW brake on one of my carbines, and just ordered another for my new COlt MT6400R. I'm very pleased with the brake, and looking forward to installing it on the new carbine.

Jeff

DA- Through our deallings I consider you a friend. Beautiful shooter. Practical and accurate. I'm SO.... Glad you haven't gone MALL NINJA on me like so many others have...

I have one tacticool rifle (Red dot, light, and rails), and that's pretty much going to be it for me. But if I had to grab a rifle to bug out, the 20" is the one I'd take. I have a 2nd 14.5" upper that is plain jane, but I have no idea what to do with that now.

I have the EGW brake on one of my carbines, and just ordered another for my new COlt MT6400R. I'm very pleased with the brake, and looking forward to installing it on the new carbine.

Jeff

Damned nice quality too. Very well machined.