revenger

4th circuit victory

5 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Oregon State courts rule permit to purchase scheme is unconstitutional.  Magazine capacity restriction also unconstitutional.

When is this going to happen in NJ?

https://youtu.be/S6GmJODXPwo?si=OL_dSMYCGmCn8fKU

It will only start when our (NJ's) 2A orgs start filing daily lawsuits.     our motto should be "a filing a day keeps the commie takeover away"

why do we always stay on the defence?     start attacking!    GSP quote "  No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country,  he won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his"

we need a SINGLE go fund me page that is managed by ONE org/person for one single purpose and that is the filing of lawsuits against "Oceania".

focus the beam of light like the sun through a magnifying glass and lets destroy big brother while the iron is hot !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oneshot said:

I see very little change coming in my lifetime in NJ. NJ is just an oppressive state and the Gov is just a complete and utter communist along with his team of comrades .

While I agree that NJ is an oppressive state, and the Gov is a commie, if you had told me 3 years ago that you actually COULD get a LTC in NJ, I would have called you crazy. 

The good citizens of NJ have won a major battle for gun rights. Now that y’all have momentum, keep fighting. Harder. 

Giving up isn’t an option. Keep fighting. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 5

2 hours ago, revenger said:

It will only start when our (NJ's) 2A orgs start filing daily lawsuits.     our motto should be "a filing a day keeps the commie takeover away"

why do we always stay on the defence?     start attacking!    GSP quote "  No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country,  he won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his"

we need a SINGLE go fund me page that is managed by ONE org/person for one single purpose and that is the filing of lawsuits against "Oceania".

focus the beam of light like the sun through a magnifying glass and lets destroy big brother while the iron is hot !

This. 

An all out offensive is needed. Organize, plan, execute. 

Hit them hard. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, revenger said:

While i agree with you sentiment. Lets not forget that the Government has an unending pocket full of cash(our cash), where as we the people have to rely solely on volunteerism and donations . We are actually paying them (the govt) to fight against we the people  to take away our constitutional rights. To me thats insanity. Apparently we work for them not the other way around.I pray to god i get out of this state before i go out in a vase full of ashes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, revenger said:

i agree. the problem is that there is more money in treating the disease than there is in curing the disease.

• Like 1

But Bruen did change the may/shall effect in NY but also NJ. True both states whined and added extra fees and acts to minimize Bruen's effects. Why can't this 4th Circuit decision benefit NJ? Maryland had a 30 day period for handguns, does anyone in NJ get their handgun in less than 30 days? 

There's a conflict here.  One court ruled felons can have guns.  I'm not okay with.that. Violent felons should not have.guns.  They proved through their actions they should not have guns.  I have no problem with Martha Stewart having a gun.  Maybe a few years after the conviction.

Many of these cases will go to SCOTUS.  If they.remand that's the equivalent of upholding the lower court decision.

19 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

There's a conflict here.  One court ruled felons can have guns.  I'm not okay with.that. Violent felons should not have.guns.  They proved through their actions they should not have guns.  I have no problem with Martha Stewart having a gun.  Maybe a few years after the conviction.

Many of these cases will go to SCOTUS.  If they.remand that's the equivalent of upholding the lower court decision.

This is perhaps an example of a modern day problem that didn't exist at the time of the founding. 

If someone was a dangerous, violent felon, they were hanged, not released back into the community. 

• Agree 5

1 hour ago, Mr.Stu said:

This is perhaps an example of a modern day problem that didn't exist at the time of the founding. 

If someone was a dangerous, violent felon, they were hanged, not released back into the community. 

But we also have a modern day government that's trying to reclassify everything as a felony.

5 hours ago, GRIZ said:

One court ruled felons can have guns.  I'm not okay with.that. Violent felons should not have.guns.

Everyone's brain automatically goes to felons are violent. Sure there are plenty of bad plain evil and irredeemable people but if they're still a danger to society they shouldn't be in society.  There are ,however, a ton more normal people that just got a  bad deal and are now denied rights for life.

In NJ any 4th degree crime, with  a penalty that could be 18th months in prison, is a felony. For example should a kid that got a fake id to get into a bar, 4th degree crime, be banned for life from self defense.  What about before marijuana was "legal" possession was 4th degree crime, one could easily get jammed up by getting pulled over and having friends in the car that wouldn't own up if a search found something, becoming a felon for life for something you never did. Never mind the gun laws that either you or I can fall victim to. 

Plus the state loves to over charge on offense and then plea you down for a win, if you take a deal for no time , because you can't afford to fight charged ,  and the charge is a felony you are disenfranchised for life from your rights.

I'd suggest reading 3 felonies a day, to see the litany of crimes people get charged with without even realizing what they were doing is actually a crime. We're talking Malum prohbitum and process crimes here.

• Agree 2

Years ago you were removed from civilized society if you couldn't abide by the law.  They sent posses out to find you.  We need to bring that back.  Catch and release isn't working.  No bail isn't working.  Actually,  NOTHING that the Democrats have done is working.  Nothing is built,  nothing is back,  and nothing is better.

• Agree 1

More winning!  Not getting tired of it yet!

Maryland's Handgun Qualification License struck down.  Among the requirements were

"Getting that license requires, among other things, submitting fingerprints to undergo a background investigation and taking a four-hour-long firearms safety training course in which you must fire at least one live round."

Sound familiar?  Make New Jersey America Again!!  Let's get copycat lawsuits going!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nra-praises-court-order-striking-down-draconian-blue-states-handgun-law

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

More winning!  Not getting tired of it yet!

Maryland's Handgun Qualification License struck down.  Among the requirements were

"Getting that license requires, among other things, submitting fingerprints to undergo a background investigation and taking a four-hour-long firearms safety training course in which you must fire at least one live round."

Sound familiar?  Make New Jersey America Again!!  Let's get copycat lawsuits going!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nra-praises-court-order-striking-down-draconian-blue-states-handgun-law

This is what every gun group / gun store should be concentrating on.   currently, we are all waiting crossing our fingers that the 3rd circuit undoes the rest of the carry killer bill,  why are we waiting?     make a plan and attack already,  stop acting like republicans.

step 1,  compile a list of the most egregious 2A laws that are unconstitutional. state and federal

the one I would like to see go first is "duty to inform"     just because an american citizen chooses to exercise his/hers 2A right should not force them to surrender their 5th and 4th.

my second one is sound suppressors.   

attack attack attack   the ball should be in our court with the Bruen decision,  deciding a 2A case now is, history, text and tradition.   most everything we need has already been used in other legal victory's so it shouldn't cost a boat load of money.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 9:15 AM, revenger said:

This is what every gun group / gun store should be concentrating on.   currently, we are all waiting crossing our fingers that the 3rd circuit undoes the rest of the carry killer bill,  why are we waiting?     make a plan and attack already,  stop acting like republicans.

step 1,  compile a list of the most egregious 2A laws that are unconstitutional. state and federal

the one I would like to see go first is "duty to inform"     just because an american citizen chooses to exercise his/hers 2A right should not force them to surrender their 5th and 4th.

my second one is sound suppressors.   

attack attack attack   the ball should be in our court with the Bruen decision,  deciding a 2A case now is, history, text and tradition.   most everything we need has already been used in other legal victory's so it shouldn't cost a boat load of money.

It's gotta be done right to be a long standing ruling.  Plus it helps us that different circuits are handing out different rulings.  Scotus will have to rule

9 minutes ago, ESB said:

so can this contempt be appealed directly to SCOTUS?  skip the enbanc 4th circuit,   which SC justice oversees the 4th?

49 minutes ago, ESB said:

"But the Maryland State Police's licensing division said it will continue enforcing the law until the federal court issues a mandate."

"The challenged law restricts the ability of law-abiding adult citizens to possess handguns, and the state has not presented a historical analogue that justifies its restriction; indeed, it has seemingly admitted that it couldn’t find one," Judge Julius Richardson, a Trump appointee, wrote in the court's majority opinion." 

The court literally issued the mandate when they came down with their decision!  There is NO reason to continue enforcing an these unconstitutional laws.

As stated in the article, "Maryland officials have 14 days to file for a rehearing before the full appeals court. If the state does not file within that window, the court will issue a mandate seven days later, which means the final court ruling would be Dec. 11.", but as far as I'm aware the current ruling isn't overturned simply because a filing for a rehearing is made.  If their refusal extends beyond Dec 11th then the head of that division should be held in contemp of court.  Perhaps even the head of their State PD.

• Like 1

Even if the court hasn't issued a mandate saying they can't enforce that law.  The court has said that that law is unconstitutional.  Therefore if they were to enforce that law, they would be breaking the law by knowingly infringing on citizens constitutional rights.   

• Agree 1

Well remember that Thomas and Alito are 75 and 73 respectively, which makes them both younger than Trump or Biden.

Actually IL. is close to the court especially if they start confiscating any firearms or show that they have a list IL. shooters.