matt6669

North Meets South!!!!!

Hey Troy,

Congratulations and Mazel Tov!!!

About friggin' time. Sheesh, talk about dragging it out for what seems an eternity (but is really only a few weeks). :D

Seriously, have fun and good shooting.

Ken

On a related note, I think Troy was trying to hustle us. I watched him use Ken's HD gun and he hit almost every single clay (if not all of them). He was doing left/right practice swings between throws and everything. If he suddenly wants to put money on an "impromptu match" I'm walking away
The hustler now has his own shotgun, he's gunning for the #1 spot. ;)

On a related note, I think Troy was trying to hustle us. I watched him use Ken's HD gun and he hit almost every single clay (if not all of them). He was doing left/right practice swings between throws and everything. If he suddenly wants to put money on an "impromptu match" I'm walking away
The hustler now has his own shotgun, he's gunning for the #1 spot. ;)

:twisted:

Anyone up for wed/thur this week? I figure one box of clays will take about around an hour with my manual thrower.

I'm planning to go to the range after work on Thursday with Jordan. He hasn't experienced blowing up clays yet, and I need more practice. Anyone care to meet up there at around 5:30?

Anyone up for wed/thur this week? I figure one box of clays will take about around an hour with my manual thrower.

I'm planning to go to the range after work on Thursday with Jordan. He hasn't experienced blowing up clays yet, and I need more practice. Anyone care to meet up there at around 5:30?

Hmmmmmm.......... tough one. The freakin $25 is tough to part with considering I plan on joining 10 days later......

I will let you know...... gotta break in the "Intimidator"

:D

Nope..... the Late Great Dale Earnhardt.....

"What are they doing now?"

"Making a left turn."

"and now?"

"Making a left turn.

Exciting stuff.

Not a fan.

I think I can go. I have to make sure the car repair guy doesn't want my truck back this week and I think I'm good. I can't take it back wed and I'm leaving Fri but I'm pretty sure i'm going to punt this vehicle.

After $1000 in timing belt, serp belt, tranny service and 02 sensor in early June...a new code popped up. I got that one fixed for $300 bucks and now the Catalyst Monitor in the OBDII won't come on. I took it to a guy with the tech tool today and the 02 sensors before and after the catalytic converter are reading the same. In other words the catalytic converters aren't working. The left one is only 800 bucks and the right one is 1100 bucks. :roll:

I should have done what Dan did and get it crushed into a box for $4500. Now I'm seriously just junking it for $100. Perfectly usable vehicle. Has new shocks, new tires and wheels, completely serviced and can't pass NJ emissions unless I put another 2k into it.

I think I can go. I have to make sure the car repair guy doesn't want my truck back this week and I think I'm good. I can't take it back wed and I'm leaving Fri but I'm pretty sure i'm going to punt this vehicle.

After $1000 in timing belt, serp belt, tranny service and 02 sensor in early June...a new code popped up. I got that one fixed for $300 bucks and now the Catalyst Monitor in the OBDII won't come on. I took it to a guy with the tech tool today and the 02 sensors before and after the catalytic converter are reading the same. In other words they aren't working. The left one is only 800 bucks and the right one is 1100 bucks. :roll:

I should have done what Dan did and get it crushed into a box for $4500. Now I'm seriously just junking it for $100. Perfectly usable vehicle. Has new shocks, new tires and wheels, completely serviced and can't pass NJ emissions unless I put another 2k into it.

Oh man, that SUCKS! I hate planned obsolescence. On the other hand, hope to see you there. ;)

Nope..... the Late Great Dale Earnhardt.....

"What are they doing now?"

"Making a left turn."

"and now?"

"Making a left turn.

Exciting stuff.

Not a fan.

I used to like you..... :cry:

Okay fine. I'm trying to think of something positive to say about NASCAR. Give me a minute....

Some of the chicks (the ones with teeth) are pretty hot.

Whoa, how did this turn into a Nascar bash?

oh well, since it is way off topic already...

Mal, isn't there some sort of waiver where once you spend X amount trying to get a car to pass, they will give you one free pass and a sticker? That should get you two more years?

oh well, since it is way off topic already...

Mal, isn't there some sort of waiver where once you spend X amount trying to get a car to pass, they will give you one free pass and a sticker? That should get you two more years?

I just talked to the guy who's fixed the previous codes. Since it's just one monitor he can pass it. Probably for that exact reason, I dunno. I'm taking it back tomorrow. Crisis averted.

New guns are nice aren't they?

You'll have to let me put some rounds through it. :)

It is however NOT complete yet.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?co ... 0835%2F500

Limbsaver. Trust us on this. If you don't get it now, 50 rounds at the range will prompt you to get it later.

I don't even feel my 835 any more. It makes that much difference.