Sign in to follow this  
Ray Ray

I hate the postal service!

Check this sh!t out.

I had purchased a 200 dollar gift card from ToysRus for my sister who lives in California. I bought the card on Sunday and mailed the gift card and her birthday card certified on Monday. Well, she called me today at about 830 pm and said she recieved the envelope but it was open and empty. She reported this to the post office and I then called ToysRus to see what we could do. They said that if I give them the card number on the reciept they could cancel the card and send me a new one. Well, I threw out the reciept and had to call the store to run my account. Fortunetly, they closed at 930 and it was 915. They tracked down my transaction threw my account number, gave me the transaction number and card number. I then called ToysRus customer service back and they canceled the card. They are sending me a new one in 2 weeks. There's 2 really big issues here. One is that how can you deliver an envelope that's obviously been open and is completely empty (they took the birthday card as well)? Two is that if the card was used before I could cancel it, then I could do nothing at all. It's 2009 and they can't track this card and call security when they go to use it? Thank God I'm getting my money back but F^ck the post office!

Check this sh!t out.

I had purchased a 200 dollar gift card from ToysRus for my sister who lives in California. I bought the card on Sunday and mailed the gift card and her birthday card certified on Monday. Well, she called me today at about 830 pm and said she recieved the envelope but it was open and empty. She reported this to the post office and I then called ToysRus to see what we could do. They said that if I give them the card number on the reciept they could cancel the card and send me a new one. Well, I threw out the reciept and had to call the store to run my account. Fortunetly, they closed at 930 and it was 915. They tracked down my transaction threw my account number, gave me the transaction number and card number. I then called ToysRus customer service back and they canceled the card. They are sending me a new one in 2 weeks. There's 2 really big issues here. One is that how can you deliver an envelope that's obviously been open and is completely empty (they took the birthday card as well)? Two is that if the card was used before I could cancel it, then I could do nothing at all. It's 2009 and they can't track this card and call security when they go to use it? Thank God I'm getting my money back but F^ck the post office!

Unfortunate. The reality is that dropping something of value into the mail is akin to dropping it into a black hole. Anything of value needs to go Fedex or UPS.

YOU NEED TO GET INSURANCE ON WHAT EVEWR YOU SEND UPS OR FEDEX.

I KNOW A CYLINDER HEAD SHOP THAT UPS'D A PAIR OF RACE HEADS THAT WERE STOLEN IN UPS SYSTEM, THEY WOULD ONLY COVER PART OF THE COST SO HE HAD TO PAY THE EXTRA TO GET THE CUSTOMER A NEW SET, HERE IS THE KICKER SOME FEW YEARS LATER THEY FOUND THE MISSING HEADS THAT THEY SAID WERE DELIVERED..

Loads of our mail we get has been opened,when i called the post office to ask about it i was told "it was damaged in transit"..............they just don't care.

You need to file a report with the postal police - especially if it continues to happen over and over again.

I get a shredded piece of mail about once every 3 years.

Yeah, fed ex sucks....I've had problems with them in the past. I paid almost $700 to have a motor shipped next day air, and recieved it 4 days later. :evil: This was NOT on a weekend or holiday either. Shipped tuesday, rec'd sat.

BTW...can anyone find the arrow in the name fed ex?

FedEx%20Logo.jpeg