Sign in to follow this  
MrMcKulit

Elderly vigilante

He did what he had to do to defend his and his employee's life. No one is going to cheer about it. Hopefully no one will ever have to deal with the aftermath of an incident that results in someone's death, regardless of who that might be.

He did the right thing. I bet if something else comes out about this that those kids probably robbed other people to at gun point. Even if they hadn't sure they would have eventually. So he may have just settled old crimes or stopped new ones. Either way good for you guy, dont let them endanger you or someone else without putting up a fight.

He did what he had to do to defend his and his employee's life. No one is going to cheer about it. Hopefully no one will ever have to deal with the aftermath of an incident that results in someone's death, regardless of who that might be.

Well put

Wow, these guys are pissers, read some more:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08152009/news/regionalnews/id_shoot_again_if_i_had_to_184655.htm

"I told them there wasn't any money. 'Take your gun, put it in your pocket, and go home.' They had a chance to leave," Augusto said.

"I did what I had to do," he said. "It wasn't my choice; it was their choice."

But Augusto's beaten employee -- who would only give his name as J.B. -- had little sympathy.

"S- - - went real bad for them, not for me," he said. "I'm breathing. They dead."

"If every single citizen were allowed to hold a gun, there would be less carjackings and robberies," he said.

Augusto and his employees tried to get back to business as usual yesterday, although it wasn't easy. When a woman came to place a candle outside the shop, J.B. angrily kicked it across the pavement.

"Who's this for?" he demanded of the startled woman. "For the guy who died? F- - - him!"

Bravo.

He did the right thing. I bet if something else comes out about this that those kids probably robbed other people to at gun point. Even if they hadn't sure they would have eventually. So he may have just settled old crimes or stopped new ones. Either way good for you guy, dont let them endanger you or someone else without putting up a fight.

The man armed with the pistol, 29-year-old James Morgan -- who had a long rap sheet with nine prior arrests -- took the first shot directly to his face and made it only as far as the shop door before crumpling dead to the ground.

A second man, Raylin Footman, 21 -- who had a prior arrest for robbery and a relative who was a cop -- made it across 125th Street before collapsing. He'd died by the time he was taken to a hospital.

Most likely a little of column A and a little of column B.

Honestly Gus had to do what he had to do even if he didn't want to do it. Lets face it, very few of us actually want to shoot and kill someone. When you're left with no choice, but to fight back and they're armed you gotta do what you gotta do.

Augusto and his employees tried to get back to business as usual yesterday, although it wasn't easy. When a woman came to place a candle outside the shop, J.B. angrily kicked it across the pavement.

"Who's this for?" he demanded of the startled woman. "For the guy who died? F- - - him!"

Double Bravo!

I've got a job in Harlem that I visit about once a wk. I'm thinking of bringing Gus 3 shells of 12 ga 00 buck...

Nice. Put them in a box with a nice Thank You card from the law-abiding residents of the neighborhood.