Sign in to follow this  
tony357

visitors.

no not at all, i shot one when i was 14 and never shot another one, my mother flowered it and cooked it in onions like liver and ate it, I ran for the hill's wanted no parts of it..it smelled just like liver..but stronger.. :shhh: my smiley is not shhhing he is holding his nose..

Not a Duck,

They are Canadian Goose, Very tough bird.

My Friends keep trying to get me to hunt goose with them but they tell me they suck to eat. So I say why hunt them. They say it is the most fun and that they make jerky out of the meat. I still have not gone.

I wonder how goose breast tastes when ground?

I walked thru a parking lot yesterday that was chock full of 'evidence of Canada Goose'.

The phrase "like crap through a goose" was of course foremost in my mind as i looked like Tom Delay dancing around the mounds.

I didn't even know you could hunt Canadian Geese, let alone eat them! I don't think I could eat any animal that I see hanging around Newark Bay or the Kill Van Kull. Yuck.

They're VERY greasy...as they cook literally CUPS of fat renders out. if you like Duck then you'll like goose..tastes like Duck +P

I didn't even know you could hunt Canadian Geese, let alone eat them! I don't think I could eat any animal that I see hanging around Newark Bay or the Kill Van Kull. Yuck.

They're VERY greasy...as they cook literally CUPS of fat renders out. if you like Duck then you'll like goose..tastes like Duck +P

LOL, nice way to put it!

Those things are a menace and waaaayyyyy over populated.

I believe they are what Caused Capt. Sullenberger to lose his engines and land in the Hudson.

My FIL is a State Ranger and when he was located in one of the very rural parks in the state, they told him when things were quiet and he had nothing going on to grab a shotgun and go shoot some Geese.

He said they were pretty tough to sneak up on when he was in uniform.

Said they appeared to be pretty smart Canadians.

Those things are a menace and waaaayyyyy over populated.

I believe they are what Caused Capt. Sullenberger to lose his engines and land in the Hudson.

My FIL is a State Ranger and when he was located in one of the very rural parks in the state, they told him when things were quiet and he had nothing going on to grab a shotgun and go shoot some Geese.

He said they were pretty tough to sneak up on when he was in uniform.

Said they appeared to be pretty smart Canadians.

We should 'harvest' a few hundred and donate the meat to the local homeless shelters...