matt6669

November 14th 2009 Clay Meetup

Your more than welcome Danno. Just let me know what time you plan to show up, so I can add you to the list.

Malsua pretty much summed it up, your more than welcome to use my gun and I'm sure there will be other guys. Just bring some shotshell, dicks has a good deal going on their shotshells. Remington gunclub FTW

Danno,

No bowling pins or any objects like that. It's strictly a paper target type of of setup besides the little .22 range they have. Everyone brings their own ammo, but we share clays for hte clay shoot. But it usually works out that everyone buys a box or clay's usually.

For the people coming, can I get a yay or a nay on pizza if you plan on attending???

Looks like I'm sitting this one out. Too many things going on this Saturday that can't be moved to Sunday or put off for another week. I'm already creeping up to a couple of deadlines.

I feel bad about missing the last one of the year, but I can't help it.

You guys have fun and stay safe.

Quiet??? Want me to go??? lol JK JK JK I dont want to be seen with you circus animals! :o

I want you to come Chad, because I'm still not convinced you own any guns, because we all know you don't shoot them!

And see you when you get there troy, we should have fun regardless!!

Quiet??? Want me to go??? lol JK JK JK I dont want to be seen with you circus animals! :o

I want you to come Chad, because I'm still not convinced you own any guns, because we all know you don't shoot them!

And see you when you get there troy, we should have fun regardless!!

I can vouch for Chad, he owns several guns. All in like new condition.

That was a good way to wrap up the year. Laid back relaxing, got to shoot my new .22 (which I freaking LOVEEEEE!!) AND we brought another member out to the range.

All in all a good day, a little cold and a little wet but ehhhh no biggie.

Bob it was a pleasure meeting you, get your butt to sign up day, its definitely worth it!

The regulars, it was good seeing you again always fun shooting the bs with you guys.

To everyone else, keep your eyes peeled for coming announcements in the new year, we got some cool stuff planned for you guys and once we get it figured out, I will break the news to everyone. I'm wickedly psyched!

OH and ps, I wasn't even drinking last night btw, I just don't like morning!

Any pics? Hope you guys had fun!

Ken wasn't there, so no pics this time!

me thinks bob will be buying a shotgun sometime soon too

Couldn't make the meetup this time. I just had too much to do. Glad the weather held for you guys. Sounds like I missed a fun one.