Sign in to follow this  
Jsko

New From North Jersey

Hey everyone, kinda new around here. Been reading up on the forums but haven't really posted much. Just made some recent purchases after getting my FID last Nov. Not new to shooting though. Anywas just got my first Handgun permits, haven't made a decision one what to get. This year I treated myself to some goodies, and picked up a Stag Model 2, Arsenal SGL20 which Henderson Defense made post ban config, and also a Springfield 1903. Anyways looks like Ill be posting a bit more around here now.

-Jason

Welcome. North Jersey? Where do you shoot?

Im in Hackettstown, looking for somewhere local, Ive been going to family property in NY. I haven't really been to any ranges in NJ, was looking to shoot on Private property in Blairstown, but I wasn't sure of the local laws.

Welcome. North Jersey? Where do you shoot?

Im in Hackettstown, looking for somewhere local, Ive been going to family property in NY. I haven't really been to any ranges in NJ, was looking to shoot on Private property in Blairstown, but I wasn't sure of the local laws.

Welcome!!

We usually shoot at Cherry ridge, we were just there today it was a bit cold but doable.

Just be careful when traveling into NY as your Jersey pistol is not allowed in their state unless you are traveling THROUGH the state :)