axeman_g

I hate Lautenberg enven more....

In regards to the custondy case going down in Brazil, no matter your feelings on the matter, this sort of crap just sickens me. Politics and money decided this boys life!

"The custody battle garnered much media attention and spilled over into the political arena as well.

U.S. Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-New Jersey, had placed a hold on a trade bill that would have benefited Brazil to the tune of $2.75 billion, but he lifted it after the court's ruling, spokesman Caley Gray said."

Cant wait till he is GONE!

with our luck , he will probably live forever - how does he get elected ? -

The Law decided this boys life and was decided the right way. What louseyberg did was use this issue to grandstand a little. What I find sickening is the fact he would not stand up for the US workers on this issue.

It's supposed to be fair trade not free trade. The middle class in the country is getting beaten up real bad and no one stands up for us or reports on these issues.

Melendez...

It's Menendez.

No! It's Dementez... :D

No, it's I'm all for illegal aliens even though my parents came to the U.S. the legal way, and now I'm stabbing them in the back and supporting border jumpers, menendez.

If you didn't enough reasons to hate Lautenberg and Menendez, both these clowns pressured the FDA to approve a defective knee replacement joint made by ReGen Biologics. In return they received large campaign contributions from the executives of ReGen Biologics. Here is a link to a Wall Street Journal article: http://www.healthpointcapital.com/resea ... donations/

Rep. Frank Pallone and Rep. Steve Rothman also are involved. I hope all of them wind up in jail.

If you didn't enough reasons to hate Lautenberg and Menendez, both these clowns pressured the FDA to approve a defective knee replacement joint made by ReGen Biologics. In return they received large campaign contributions from the executives of ReGen Biologics. Here is a link to a Wall Street Journal article: http://www.healthpointcapital.com/resea ... donations/

Makes me sick, I hope we can make some kind of change in 2010

Not like this---------- :hope:

Makes me sick, I hope we can make some kind of change in 2010

Not like this---------- :hope:

Yep, starting with criminal trials and treason trials. Followed by executions of all that are found guilty!!

i just heard on the radio that frank pallone will be running for lautenbergs seat -